I run a website, Teeball Baseball Blog dot com and use Amazon as one of my affiliates. Like everyone else on this site I'm trying to get a product that will impact millions from the comfort of my own home. Blogging is not my main area of focus. Yes I've been a Sidewalker at times but focusing my efforts to real estate in 2012. But I saw this deal that I couldn't pass up to improve my website, which is on the first page of Google under most searches.
I bought an Amazon niche profit course sold by Chris Guthrie who if you don't know sold his website for six figures that primarily ran off Amazon links. I can't give specifics on the course since I just made the purchase. But I wanted my friends on the Fastlane to know about it before the sale ends.
I get nothing from this sale but wanted you to know about it. As I said I haven't tested the product so don't blame me if it doesn't work for you. It's what you do with the product that counts. Another blogger I know posted the deal on his site.
WSO OF THE DAY (1800+ Sold) How I Made $94,325.70 From Amazon! - Everything Revealed
Tom
I bought an Amazon niche profit course sold by Chris Guthrie who if you don't know sold his website for six figures that primarily ran off Amazon links. I can't give specifics on the course since I just made the purchase. But I wanted my friends on the Fastlane to know about it before the sale ends.
I get nothing from this sale but wanted you to know about it. As I said I haven't tested the product so don't blame me if it doesn't work for you. It's what you do with the product that counts. Another blogger I know posted the deal on his site.
WSO OF THE DAY (1800+ Sold) How I Made $94,325.70 From Amazon! - Everything Revealed
Tom
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
