MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Read Choose Hard!
Does anyone here use Amazon FBA for Europe/UK?
I'd like to use it but it requires that I upgrade my UK account to a monthly fee. (Right now it costs nothing.)
The question I have is this: When you ship product, do you ship it to an address here in the USA (And Amazon reroutes?)? Or do your shipments go directly to the UK or Europe?
If it's the latter, how costly is this using Amazon discounted rates? At the moment, it is logistically impossible for me to ship large quantities overseas and it really hurts my distribution outside of the US. (The cost of shipping exceeds the margins!)
Any insight would be great for those that currently deploy FBA/UK/EU.
I'd like to use it but it requires that I upgrade my UK account to a monthly fee. (Right now it costs nothing.)
The question I have is this: When you ship product, do you ship it to an address here in the USA (And Amazon reroutes?)? Or do your shipments go directly to the UK or Europe?
If it's the latter, how costly is this using Amazon discounted rates? At the moment, it is logistically impossible for me to ship large quantities overseas and it really hurts my distribution outside of the US. (The cost of shipping exceeds the margins!)
Any insight would be great for those that currently deploy FBA/UK/EU.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
