Heyo,
How can I create a software, where if I create prompts and people input their own personalised answers it could create the perfect solution. I would like to input AI into this as it would help a lot, as it would combat the research and analysis part to it.
If that wasn't clear. Let's imagine the software was "Make your own BOOK". The parts they must fill are:
How would I do something like that?
IMPORTANT - my goal isn’t to give the software to consumers yet but use it for my own service for now.
Peace be upon you
How can I create a software, where if I create prompts and people input their own personalised answers it could create the perfect solution. I would like to input AI into this as it would help a lot, as it would combat the research and analysis part to it.
If that wasn't clear. Let's imagine the software was "Make your own BOOK". The parts they must fill are:
- name of the book
- number of pages
- colours
- target market
- aim of the book
How would I do something like that?
IMPORTANT - my goal isn’t to give the software to consumers yet but use it for my own service for now.
Peace be upon you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
