The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AI and programming

Henryf7765

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm 2 months into the process of learning coding from scratch, in order to set up my marketing agency. My main value skews for it will be things such as creating websites for people(primary value skew), and other things such as personal branding and SMM marketing. My main question is, do I need to be concerned about AI affecting this given how fast it is growing? I've done a bit of research on it and peoples opinions seem to be split 50/50. Some say it will affect it, and some say it won't. What do you think? Should I build the agency around other value attributes instead?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
The things you list are not value skews, they are just services. What Does "Value Skew" Mean?

AI will make it easier for you to provide these services, if you use it right.

It also lowers the entry bar by enabling more people to provide these services, which increases your competition (which is already sky high in those services). Or even let people do it themselves instead of hiring an agency.

A true value skew in marketing might actually be something like "Copy written by real humans instead of bland AI".

Henryf7765

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2023
The things you list are not value skews, they are just services. What Does "Value Skew" Mean?

AI will make it easier for you to provide these services, if you use it right.

It also lowers the entry bar by enabling more people to provide these services, which increases your competition (which is already sky high in those services). Or even let people do it themselves instead of hiring an agency.

A true value skew in marketing might actually be something like "Copy written by real humans instead of bland AI".
Ok so would you reccomend I continue coding, but just adapt better to AI and offer better services to go along with it?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.