What's new

Ahoy-hoy!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

stroyer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
2
Location
Australia
Rep Bank
$110
User Power: 50%
My name is Shane. I'm an IT manager/technician hailing from Australia. I've picked up MFL recently (upon suggestion from Fastlane member Exiatron) and while I'm not the fastest reader and only about half-way through, I haven't stopped!

Currently in an unpleasant debt situation thanks to poor financial decisions in the past on my behalf, with the aid of this book I've already started to make a plan for the elimination of corrosive debt and for my financial freedom! My goal is to raise the bar and develop comprehensive but user-friendly software for the global transport industry using my skills in IT, graphic design, my business connections and knowledge of the industry. I look forward to getting to know you all to share my experiences and benefit from yours!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom