Vuk
New Contributor
Hello everybody, I'm Vuk.
I'm 46, electrical engineer by schooling, but generally a restless fellow. I've been in the software business, started my own company, made a lot of money and then lost it all plus ended up in debt and burned out and divorced and disgraced. The sidewalker in me got me screwed, a very humbling experience
Spent next four years as an electrician, installing industrial machines all over Asia and US for a German company.
Now I'm back to my previous business, the one I know the best, but this time i would like to do it without repeating the same mistakes and without ending up broke, if possible
@MJ DeMarco
I'm 46, electrical engineer by schooling, but generally a restless fellow. I've been in the software business, started my own company, made a lot of money and then lost it all plus ended up in debt and burned out and divorced and disgraced. The sidewalker in me got me screwed, a very humbling experience
Spent next four years as an electrician, installing industrial machines all over Asia and US for a German company.
Now I'm back to my previous business, the one I know the best, but this time i would like to do it without repeating the same mistakes and without ending up broke, if possible
@MJ DeMarco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
