The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

After 10 Years Of Becoming Millionaire

Share your FTE moment...

abandance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 25, 2019
Hello Community,

"The Millionaire Fastlane " is not the first book I have read. I have had laughter when the author openly criticized Kiyosaki and his two dads, as this is one of the books I have read. However, I have never invested in real estate as Kiyosaki suggests, but I learnt other things from that book.

I have never been employed. After the study, I have become a freelance developer. I have had two e-commerce companies. One of them went bankrupt, the other one have been discontinued because it was built based on affiliate partnership and the major partner cancelled the contract. For me it is a practical experience, when the author tells about building an own company instead of participating an affiliate program.

Few years ago I reduced my freelance activities to focus on an online product business. At first, it was an online shop, later I discovered Amazon FBA. Now Amazon drives the most sales by far. The business has grown; in 2018 the turnover has been more than doubled. I have an experience in crowd funding. The funding was successful; however, the whole project has produced a lot of work and unexpected cost behind the curtain of apparent success.

For years, my business is a full time job with overtime, and it barely able to pay my living cost. Today my private account is 5-figure in debt because of that. However, I keep working, and I keep seeking answers. And my path has led me to the book and from the book to the forum.

I am looking forward to exchanging ideas, getting answers and inspiration, learning.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...