phoenix_ent
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 66
Rep Bank
$205
$205
User Power: 2%
How does being an affiliate work?
I have a few sites I can sign up to be an affiliate so I'm looking for a way to turn this into cash. I was thinking about having a site catered to the niche but can i sell stuff on my site from there site and get paid? or is this just something where I have to get people to go to the actual site? any info is welcomed also some links to pages where people already do this at. thanks
I have a few sites I can sign up to be an affiliate so I'm looking for a way to turn this into cash. I was thinking about having a site catered to the niche but can i sell stuff on my site from there site and get paid? or is this just something where I have to get people to go to the actual site? any info is welcomed also some links to pages where people already do this at. thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
