- Joined
- Mar 7, 2022
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 60%
Starting a thread for a biz idea that I have.
It is an arbitrage opportunity of East Market to the Western Market, leveraging my Western upbringing and Eastern background (able to speak the native tongue) to resonate with my target market. I should also mention it is a service-based business.
I have paid to learn the skillset required to JUST fulfil this service (ignoring sales, copywriting, everything else required in biz), but am currently working on all these other components.
1. Skill (fulfilling my service, copywriting, sales, client management etc.)
2. Character sets (discipline, patience, action-faking vs real work etc.)
3. Beliefs (belief in myself, poor vs rich, "scams")
Will be updating thread with my actions and what I learn from consuming information online. Recently stumbled upon Alex Hormozi and his wife Leila Hormozi who have built $100M empires -- my initial impressions are they share real-world experience, as opposed to just "theory". Similar to MJ DeMarco sharing his real-world, no BS approach to entrepreneurship.
Some beliefs I am currently working on:
"If someone else can do it... then therefore I can do it too".
"You suck at X... But you've only spent 10 hours learning it...? Of course you suck, it would be UNREASONABLE for you to be good at it". --> "I will do so much work that it will be UNREASONABLE for me to suck at it."
Hope you can tune in and join in on the discussions on what I learn. Strap in!
It is an arbitrage opportunity of East Market to the Western Market, leveraging my Western upbringing and Eastern background (able to speak the native tongue) to resonate with my target market. I should also mention it is a service-based business.
I have paid to learn the skillset required to JUST fulfil this service (ignoring sales, copywriting, everything else required in biz), but am currently working on all these other components.
1. Skill (fulfilling my service, copywriting, sales, client management etc.)
2. Character sets (discipline, patience, action-faking vs real work etc.)
3. Beliefs (belief in myself, poor vs rich, "scams")
Will be updating thread with my actions and what I learn from consuming information online. Recently stumbled upon Alex Hormozi and his wife Leila Hormozi who have built $100M empires -- my initial impressions are they share real-world experience, as opposed to just "theory". Similar to MJ DeMarco sharing his real-world, no BS approach to entrepreneurship.
Some beliefs I am currently working on:
"If someone else can do it... then therefore I can do it too".
"You suck at X... But you've only spent 10 hours learning it...? Of course you suck, it would be UNREASONABLE for you to be good at it". --> "I will do so much work that it will be UNREASONABLE for me to suck at it."
Hope you can tune in and join in on the discussions on what I learn. Strap in!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
