The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice ?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Zubz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 16, 2017
Toronto
Hey guys I'm 20 years old looking to make some side income. Now I am interested in doing a web design agency or something like this to add some extra income. With this covid situation does anyone have any advice as to what service to offer how to go about it? And btw I don't know how to code or anything like that but I know how to sell. If you guys could kindly help a brother out? Any advice?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Dress up in a hazmat suit doing door to door cleaning services :rofl:

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
Hey guys I'm 20 years old looking to make some side income. Now I am interested in doing a web design agency or something like this to add some extra income. With this covid situation does anyone have any advice as to what service to offer how to go about it? And btw I don't know how to code or anything like that but I know how to sell. If you guys could kindly help a brother out? Any advice?
Honestly bro we'd need some more information about your particular situation. Do you have money saved up? Do you currently have a job? Why do you want this side income?

Think end game. What are you trying to achieve? I'm on the same boat in trying to figure everything out but as I've matured I realized I used to chase money for money's sake and one thing this forum is hammering into me (quite aggressively I might add) is service. What is the ultimate goal of an entrepreneur? To SERVE. Find what needs people in your local community need help with and figure out a way to do that. Install cameras? Clean their house? moving company? (Especially now with the recession looming over, some people are going to lose their houses). Help people. Everyone and their mother is going to try to do online things right now and that's why I've moved away from the online stuff and focusing on stuff that can bring me income in quicker. MJ's entire book's premise is about doing what everyone else isn't. I'm going to make the assumption that you don't think that manual labor is "Beneath you" because if that's the case, then you've got some growing up to do (again I'm assuming it isn't)

I'm also on shrooms so 99% of what I'm saying could be wrong. Your call to listen or not XD Good day sir.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Cool that you have interests.
What skills do you have?
What problems can you help me with?

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
I mean this in all seriousness - read MJ's books. When you're done with that read the GOLD and NOTABLE threads in this forum. Throughout all of this - look around you and think. Help some people. The answer will come to you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.