Haha no I'm not 50, but I'm going to quote another post from a different website. I found this post really cool:
-----
Well guys, I hit 50 years old this year.
I have had good years and not good years. But if I had the opportunity to go back and talk to 20 year old me, and have 20 year old me listen, this is what I would say:
-Figure out early what is important; you cannot do this early enough
-Don’t spend so much money on liquor. I could have bought a brand new SUV by now
-Pick a few things and do them well and stick with them, quit chasing random crap
-Select a career you love regardless of the money, cause you never know when you will be kicked to the curb, unless you want to be self-employed.
-You treat people like crap, you will get treated like crap. Expect it, and no cryin
-Eat right.
-What’s outside (aesthetic) is important, but what’s more important is who you are inside (no whiteknight, just reality, deal with it)
-Insecure people always have to have someone/something else to blame. Don’t be that guy.
(More later, and BTW no amount of rage on your part will change the validity of my words):
(link to thread is here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154202581&page=4
-----
Well guys, I hit 50 years old this year.
I have had good years and not good years. But if I had the opportunity to go back and talk to 20 year old me, and have 20 year old me listen, this is what I would say:
-Figure out early what is important; you cannot do this early enough
-Don’t spend so much money on liquor. I could have bought a brand new SUV by now
-Pick a few things and do them well and stick with them, quit chasing random crap
-Select a career you love regardless of the money, cause you never know when you will be kicked to the curb, unless you want to be self-employed.
-You treat people like crap, you will get treated like crap. Expect it, and no cryin
-Eat right.
-What’s outside (aesthetic) is important, but what’s more important is who you are inside (no whiteknight, just reality, deal with it)
-Insecure people always have to have someone/something else to blame. Don’t be that guy.
(More later, and BTW no amount of rage on your part will change the validity of my words):
(link to thread is here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154202581&page=4
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
