Hey all!
I am considering to start an e-commerce business next to my studies. At the moment I am working at restaurant as a side job, but it always makes me frustrated that I can't scale the wage up, and I would love to learn about running an e-commerce business such as drop shipping. I think the skills I will learn with it will valuable to me for a lifetime as I want to become a Fastlaner. However, in 4 months I will go to Asia to conduct my internship for my studies and I will go to some remote places often without wifi, this means I won't be able to continue the e-commerce business, so I will need to sell it or just stop
in 4 months. What are your thoughts on this, is it wise to start an e-commerce business at the moment, or better to wait for when I finished my internship?
I would love to hear any suggestion or feedback.
Thanks!
I am considering to start an e-commerce business next to my studies. At the moment I am working at restaurant as a side job, but it always makes me frustrated that I can't scale the wage up, and I would love to learn about running an e-commerce business such as drop shipping. I think the skills I will learn with it will valuable to me for a lifetime as I want to become a Fastlaner. However, in 4 months I will go to Asia to conduct my internship for my studies and I will go to some remote places often without wifi, this means I won't be able to continue the e-commerce business, so I will need to sell it or just stop
in 4 months. What are your thoughts on this, is it wise to start an e-commerce business at the moment, or better to wait for when I finished my internship?
I would love to hear any suggestion or feedback.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
