The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advertising on Business Forums/Blogs etc.

Marketing, social media, advertising

dr_pie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Nov 2, 2011
Hi again. I have just launched my website www.fiveinterviews.com. I now in the early stages of marekting this site and trying to build traffic and sales. I am selling interview scripts that will help small to meddium size business conduct a proper interview without needing a professional recruiter. I am looking to get my name out there to business forums and blogs. Can any of you recommend some notable sites that would be a good starting point to market my product?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
you should just have one thread. doesn't make sense to start a new thread for each question on your new product.

also, you need to tell people more info if you want help. all of your questions are super broad making it seem like you've done little to no research. you're basically asking people to do it for you.

give substantial details on all of the due diligence you've done, and then it's easier for people to take it seriously/give feedback. if you haven't done due diligence, start doing that.

dr_pie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Nov 2, 2011
Thank you for the advice. As thoughts pop into my head I am a little to quick to post. I have done a ton of research and continue to do so. This forum is great because I get to learn first hand what works and what doesn't. I will keep my posts more succinct and make sure I provide enough info so that people can offer proper advice.

Thanks again.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.