The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advertising for Immediate Sales by John Caples

D

Deleted2BB3x9

I just went to a used book store and found the book "Advertising for Immediate Sales" by John Caples. How rare is this book? I saw online it was worth 6500$. I got it for 7.50$ :)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
I just went to a used book store and found the book "Advertising for immediate sales" by John Caples. How rare is this book? I saw online it was worth 6500$. I got it for 7.50$ [emoji1]

$7.50 is a better price

Let us know if it's worth the $6K!

D

Deleted2BB3x9

Here's some pics of the book. It's in near perfect condition.
cdebe4c3140a2c893ae63d3331d264bd.jpg
d0aa8654b5aaa81e22875d9fdab07807.jpg
873c00724d1fe79dc7dc81682eb62261.jpg

D

Deleted2BB3x9

$7.50 is a better price

Let us know if it's worth the $6K!

Let us know if it's worth the $6K! please

I'd say it's worth it.

I would't say it's better than Tested Advertising Methods as the two books have different purposes.
Advertising for Immediate Sales' purpose is to inform you of the different ways to advertise and how to use the right appeals at the right time to produce immediate sales. He describes the changes in the advertising industry with the invention of radio and "strip" advertising and describes how you can use each medium effectively. He also tells you how to create demand for your product instead of acceptance. He doesn't really talk about how to write copy except for a couple pages. It's a book that's more about the mediums, the most effective offers for each medium, and how to boost sales for existing copy.

He also describes a revolutionary new way to get testimonials or reviews which I had never thought of before and will be implementing.

Will definitely be reading this book with a close eye and will be taking notes.

Last edited by a moderator:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
I just went to a used book store and found the book "Advertising for Immediate Sales" by John Caples. How rare is this book? I saw online it was worth 6500$. I got it for 7.50$ :)

congratulations.

copywriting material are very important

people are a mix of emotions and cognitives biases

i am not mean or anything. this is just human nature and we have to deal with it

copywriters are gods of communication with the masses . their work is priceless

i truly consider them as human gods

they have found a way to communicate with the irrational masses

for my point of view, this is a god power

they can make money out of thin air : they just have to run the right sales letter

this is a magic wand

gary.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!