The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Adrian , Romanian in Ireland.

adeididu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 23, 2020
Ireland
Hi , everyone. I am glad to join all of you . I just finished listening ''Unscripted " while working at my job ; the second day I downloaded and already started the other book : ''The Millionaire Fastlane ". I currently live in Ireland , since 2017. I am Romanian , I left my country for more money in my job. I started , indeed, to get more money , here in Ireland , like 4-5 times more than in my country , i work as telecomunications technician , with fiber optic cables . I recently started to search for different ways to obtain an income ,because i have a good salary , but i am always on the run , never enough time for me , never enough time to spend in online with my daughter. I started to search on youtube for videos and i found a young cute boy , James Jani , wich , in the end of one of his videos he speaks about this books . In the very next minutes I already downloaded the book from Amazon , discovering also the audio version , wich suits me perfectly in my work . For me is also a challenge even the English language , i started to speak it in 2017, when i was 37 already :))). I get frustrated sometimes for not understanding all the words, but i got the main idea of MJ DeMarco : " try to solve other people problems " and it is possible to reach wealth in my life . 5 years ago i begin to read books about financial education , i saved some money , but i see it's not going to get me where i want . What i want : to find a start to offer value in other people's life , to have enough time for me , for my daughter and for finding a partner , since i am divorced , to travel , to learn , read more, etc ... I recognize , i am happy i discovered this books , i never wrote on a forum before , i was searching for a way to write an intro to the Gold section , i couldn't :)))). So , i admit , everything is new for me : the idea of becoming a millionaire, the language , the forum, the place i live now , but i am sure i can do it . Others did it before me , right ? Where will i start from ?...this is where i am counting on you all . Ideas , questions, anything . Thank you all !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Hi Adrian, another Adrian here from Ireland... nice to meet you! :)

I used to run a TEFL school so here's my usual advice:
1.) Get a job in McDonalds for 6 months to practice Speaking English all day.
2.) Watch 1 episode of Star Trek every day and have a pen, paper and dictionary. The English is Perfect!

Number 2 is definitely something you can do! Number 1 not so much... :peace:

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Nice to meet you.
The English will come sooner or later. Mine isn't perfect either.
But an important part is that you have to commit 100% to what you're doing.
Wish you all the best.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...