- Joined
- Dec 5, 2012
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$205
$205
User Power: 450%
Hey guys,
I'm so glad I found this place and thank you for letting me inside this "home". Now let me get my shoes off, first.
I'm Adrian, I'm almost 25 and I'm from Romania.
I'm a software engineer with a few other degrees, too, which all ended somewhere in a shelf.
I truly experienced what "no control" means, by focusing my knowledge and time for 4 years into affiliate marketing. After reading TMF I pulled a statistic of my earnings for 1 year, from several merchants I was affiliated with. I had 2 columns in front of the screen. The Left column indicated what the merchant earned (92%) and the Right column indicated what I earned (8%). At that point, I truly understood what it had to be done.
The-J, Vigilante, Mike39, biophase, Rickson9, I find your posts extremely valuable.
I'm so glad I found this place and thank you for letting me inside this "home". Now let me get my shoes off, first.
I'm Adrian, I'm almost 25 and I'm from Romania.
I'm a software engineer with a few other degrees, too, which all ended somewhere in a shelf.
I truly experienced what "no control" means, by focusing my knowledge and time for 4 years into affiliate marketing. After reading TMF I pulled a statistic of my earnings for 1 year, from several merchants I was affiliated with. I had 2 columns in front of the screen. The Left column indicated what the merchant earned (92%) and the Right column indicated what I earned (8%). At that point, I truly understood what it had to be done.
The-J, Vigilante, Mike39, biophase, Rickson9, I find your posts extremely valuable.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
