What's new

ADHD and stock trading - My personal Journey

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jimpix

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 26, 2026
Messages
80
Location
Ashland, KY
Rep Bank
$650
User Power: 105%
I will cut to the chase. I have ADHD bad. Well I used to so to speak. I am against pharmaceuticals for my symptoms and ailments but I have made my own "brain stack" to be able to calm the noise in my mind over the past 6ish months with great results.

What I am noticing however is that my ADHD can both definitely positively and negatively effect my stock trading. I do this on the side of my w2 income and business we are starting but I do notice that it certainly plays a role into how I handle and do things.

I have a very small discord group of just a couple of guys who all trade the same way (I'll spare the details) but I got to talking with another guy in the group and he had said that he faces and deals with the same issues himself.

With all of that said, I have started on a journey to be able to tame my brain specifically around trading, and self-discovery around how I can actually benefit from how I am wired to my advantage. I am documenting my findings and what is working and what is not within a section of the discord chat.

I wanted to know if anyone else in here is currently facing the same issue/blessing with their brain and trading and how you manage and deal with it. One thing I am noticing lately is I can have a massive profit day (nearly double digit equity return in a day) and feel hardly anything but if I have a down day of say 2% I feel devastated.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O dep jewi e nettowi qsugov fez (piesmz fuacmi fohov iraovz sivasp op e fez) epf giim jesfmz epzvjoph cav og O jewi e fuxp fez ug tez 2% O giim fiwetvevif
Vjot otp'v ep EFJF vjoph. Iwiszupi jet ov.

O xuamf tez zua tjuamf vsedl zuas nuuft epf zuas vsefoph qisgusnepdi vu tii og vjisi ot e dussimevoup. Oi, zua nohjv gopf vjev zua vsefi ximm egvis ep ipishivod xiilipf.

Qistupemmz O fup'v jewi vji piswi vu vsefi. Gus ni ov't katv hencmoph.
 
Vjot otp'v ep EFJF vjoph. Iwiszupi jet ov.

O xuamf tez zua tjuamf vsedl zuas nuuft epf zuas vsefoph qisgusnepdi vu tii og vjisi ot e dussimevoup. Oi, zua nohjv gopf vjev zua vsefi ximm egvis ep ipishivod xiilipf.

Qistupemmz O fup'v jewi vji piswi vu vsefi. Gus ni ov't katv hencmoph.
Vji % aq/fuxp etqidv nez puv ci dussimevif vu EFJF cav O en huoph vu vsz vu gopf uav. O fu lpux nz EFJF qmezt e sumi op jux O fu vjopht gus tasi juxiwis.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom