The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Add space rent on people wear?

deliux

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
May 21, 2021
Lol... little crazy ideas started coming in. In this fast forward running world new and crazy approach often pays off. So what about agrressive marketing?

I don't know if there is this type of service that you can rent space on your clothes or accessories for limited time or special events. This type of advertisement is definitely not for every business. People are wearing big brands logos why not to wear t-shirts of tyre mafucturer and go in to tyre live show?

I did not hear anything similar so far! Share your thoughts!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Idea is cool @deliux
There was a guy that made lots of cash with "i will wear your t-shirt" campaigns.
He worn on himself. (i hope i not mixing facts :) )

But I thought about twist.
There is print on demand industry for t-shirts, so printing them remotely can be done in a snap.

Now. The twist would be to let people wear "sponsored" tees ordered by your clients.
Client uploads his design, pays for tees,shipping and reward, your users get them delivered to their doorstep, they wear them on concert or any other gathering.
You can pay them few bucks through mass pay system like PayPal or others.

Printed tees would solve problem of fitting the ad to the clothes and
would avoid possible damage of pinning something to them.

Considering that people do surveys and similar small pay activities, they might
go or walk around with custom tee.
Think "I wear this tee to the concert and it pays for my beer!"

There would be a problem with verification, but maybe selfies would suffice since almost everyone have smartphone these days.

And of course, each tee could have your webpage or company name on it so everyone would also advertise it.

deliux

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
May 21, 2021
Idea is cool @deliux
There was a guy that made lots of cash with "i will wear your t-shirt" campaigns.
He worn on himself. (i hope i not mixing facts :) )

But I thought about twist.
There is print on demand industry for t-shirts, so printing them remotely can be done in a snap.

Now. The twist would be to let people wear "sponsored" tees ordered by your clients.
Client uploads his design, pays for tees,shipping and reward, your users get them delivered to their doorstep, they wear them on concert or any other gathering.
You can pay them few bucks through mass pay system like PayPal or others.

Printed tees would solve problem of fitting the ad to the clothes and
would avoid possible damage of pinning something to them.

Considering that people do surveys and similar small pay activities, they might
go or walk around with custom tee.
Think "I wear this tee to the concert and it pays for my beer!"

There would be a problem with verification, but maybe selfies would suffice since almost everyone have smartphone these days.

And of course, each tee could have your webpage or company name on it so everyone would also advertise it.
Yes we are on the same page here I believe selfies and GPS tracking would do the job regarding tracking. As well it can be expanded in to post in social media for regular people not influencers.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
I was thinking about it last night and concluded that it would be better start with plain stickers.
For example 5"x 5" stickers at 100 items order is
100$106.00$1.06 each
Source: Die Cut Stickers

That's the price of about 7 custom tees.

Lower cost would be more enticing to advertiser, at least at the start, and more cash would go to reward users which in turn would make it even more valuable as an overall offer.

deliux

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
May 21, 2021
I was thinking about it last night and concluded that it would be better start with plain stickers.
100$106.00$1.06 each

Lower cost would be more enticing to advertiser, at least at the start, and more cash would go to reward users which in turn would make it even more valuable as an overall offer.
Yes, you are right here. You put the sticker on your favorit clothes and let's go. Well that is very surface scratching. I think it needs to have deep idea validation. So ask as many people as possible in groups that are potentially targeted audiences.

Damn there are so many things happening in my life that I nearly have time to work on additional projects. But I want to see potential audience reaction about this idea

deliux

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
May 21, 2021
100$106.00$1.06 each

You know even better! Street artists and performers( there are so many in cities like London) they get so much attention from passangers so brands can get good reputation as sponsors psmall performers and performer gets extra cash. Easy to check if wearing what is required and know that represents business in right way.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
You know even better! Street artists and performers( there are so many in cities like London) they get so much attention from passangers so brands can get good reputation as sponsors psmall performers and performer gets extra cash. Easy to check if wearing what is required and know that represents business in right way.
Yes, this is better. Just guessing but street artist is probably seen by 200-500 people a day. That's much more than single person that would just walk around.
And there is more "value" attached to it.
Similar to all the celebrities sponsorships.
Damn there are so many things happening in my life that I nearly have time to work on additional projects.
Believe me, its a good thing.
As they say: "Its good problem to have"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.