Hi everyone, this is my self-publishing journey.I am 18 years old argentina-american. I am a spanish native speaker, and english is my second language. I am going to write in english just cause the market is huge compared to spanish one.
I am med student, I started my journey to success a year go, first transforming myself as a person; I went from being a regular highschool student, to the first GPA out of 1900 students in the best med school of argentina. I have gone through a lot of self-improvement, but I still have a long way to go.
My goal right now is to have 10 books published for the 30 of april (My 19th birthday).
What I have done so far?
I got my first book published, is basically crap, but I learned a lot. I got 150 free downloads and 1 borrow in 3 weeks. The book cover is from amazon, and the description was made in 5 minutes.
I also have a second book, the first draft is done, 80% edited. These two are non-fiction
What do I have planned?
I learned how to use scrivener and other tools. I have bought some writing and grammar books, which are going to get shipped on next friday. I learned how to design book covers in photoshop.
I need to polish my prose and grammar skills. I need to write more. After my 10th book published, I am going to start outsourcing, but I will keep writing. In the long term I want to be outsourcing the writing, and editing/proof-reading myself the outsourced first draft.
8 Books, in 3 months, I think I'll do it! - First Goal.
Just gonna quote my favourist band here, sonata arctica
"Dancing on the path and singing now you got away.
You can reach the goals that you have set from now on, every day.
There is no way you would go back now, oh no, those days are past.
Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret."
I am med student, I started my journey to success a year go, first transforming myself as a person; I went from being a regular highschool student, to the first GPA out of 1900 students in the best med school of argentina. I have gone through a lot of self-improvement, but I still have a long way to go.
My goal right now is to have 10 books published for the 30 of april (My 19th birthday).
What I have done so far?
I got my first book published, is basically crap, but I learned a lot. I got 150 free downloads and 1 borrow in 3 weeks. The book cover is from amazon, and the description was made in 5 minutes.
I also have a second book, the first draft is done, 80% edited. These two are non-fiction
What do I have planned?
I learned how to use scrivener and other tools. I have bought some writing and grammar books, which are going to get shipped on next friday. I learned how to design book covers in photoshop.
I need to polish my prose and grammar skills. I need to write more. After my 10th book published, I am going to start outsourcing, but I will keep writing. In the long term I want to be outsourcing the writing, and editing/proof-reading myself the outsourced first draft.
8 Books, in 3 months, I think I'll do it! - First Goal.
Just gonna quote my favourist band here, sonata arctica
"Dancing on the path and singing now you got away.
You can reach the goals that you have set from now on, every day.
There is no way you would go back now, oh no, those days are past.
Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret."
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
