The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Acquired Software....Now Trying to Turn It Into A Company

Shay Horseman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
533%
May 8, 2020
Nashville, TN
Hi Everyone,

First time post! Just completed The Millionaire Fastlane . I am a 36 yr old dad of 3 boys (2,4 and 6) live in Nashville, TN and working on my second stream of residual income. Not gonna lie, it is addictive when it is growing each month and I want to keep it going. I want to live in the home of my dreams now (horse property with a pond for fishing and plenty of land do whatever we want), buy the Range Rover, get an A Class RV and build awesome memories with my family exploring the country. I do not want to do this when I am old, so can I get an A-Men?

I recently acquired software that allows a user to send custom and personalized email, text, video and voice campaigns all from one platform to their clients. The messages appear to the recipient as authentic and personal and it is a great tool to communicate to an unlimited amount of contacts very quickly. None of the big players (MailCheat(Chimp), Constant Contact) have video and text integrated into their platform. Every form of communication possible is integrated and in one platform with my software. Once I saw a demo of the software and how easy it was to use, I starting using it for my own personal business, fell in love with it and had to buy it.

Now, it is time to turn it into a business. I am looking to connect with like-minded folks on this forum for some guidance and help as I launch this into a company with the intent of exiting one day. I would love to have a partner who can help me get this off the ground. This software could be helping thousands and thousands of people and I feel I am doing it injustice by not moving faster. I have access to the developers who built the software and can hire them on a per project basis for changes/updates, etc.

Here is why I bought the software: 1. It is easy to use and setup 2. Sales reps suck at account management follow up and nurturing their current clients 3. All of the communication platforms on the market send out cookie cutter looking messages that EVERYONE knows are not actually to them 4. If you have ever spent time trying to setup messaging campaigns, it takes forever and is a huge waste of time. 5. Text, email, video and voice are all integrated into one platform

This software was real handy during the shutdown of the country and allowed me to communicate quickly to my clients. Example: I would shoot a 30 sec video with a message and push it out to all my clients in a few seconds.

See you in the Fast Lane!

-Shay

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019
Hi Everyone,

First time post! Just completed The Millionaire Fastlane . I am a 36 yr old dad of 3 boys (2,4 and 6) live in Nashville, TN and working on my second stream of residual income. Not gonna lie, it is addictive when it is growing each month and I want to keep it going. I want to live in the home of my dreams now (horse property with a pond for fishing and plenty of land do whatever we want), buy the Range Rover, get an A Class RV and build awesome memories with my family exploring the country. I do not want to do this when I am old, so can I get an A-Men?

I recently acquired software that allows a user to send custom and personalized email, text, video and voice campaigns all from one platform to their clients. The messages appear to the recipient as authentic and personal and it is a great tool to communicate to an unlimited amount of contacts very quickly. None of the big players (MailCheat(Chimp), Constant Contact) have video and text integrated into their platform. Every form of communication possible is integrated and in one platform with my software. Once I saw a demo of the software and how easy it was to use, I starting using it for my own personal business, fell in love with it and had to buy it.

Now, it is time to turn it into a business. I am looking to connect with like-minded folks on this forum for some guidance and help as I launch this into a company with the intent of exiting one day. I would love to have a partner who can help me get this off the ground. This software could be helping thousands and thousands of people and I feel I am doing it injustice by not moving faster. I have access to the developers who built the software and can hire them on a per project basis for changes/updates, etc.

Here is why I bought the software: 1. It is easy to use and setup 2. Sales reps suck at account management follow up and nurturing their current clients 3. All of the communication platforms on the market send out cookie cutter looking messages that EVERYONE knows are not actually to them 4. If you have ever spent time trying to setup messaging campaigns, it takes forever and is a huge waste of time. 5. Text, email, video and voice are all integrated into one platform

This software was real handy during the shutdown of the country and allowed me to communicate quickly to my clients. Example: I would shoot a 30 sec video with a message and push it out to all my clients in a few seconds.

-Shay
A-MEN!!! Sounds awesome Shay!! Congrats and welcome!!

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Hi Everyone,

-Shay
Great goal, great plan.

can you link the website? I might be a customer of yours very soon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...