The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AceNet

Jople

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 17, 2010
I came across this, Small Business Administration", sponsored Financial tool, back in 1999,

( Don't bother to google it, because, if it is still around the name has been changed and some other business, as far as I can tell, has adopted or appropriated the name.

At the time in stood for, "Access Capital Electronic Network", and was suppose to be a way for businesses to launch the sale of corporate stocks to finance their business.

It is vague now what it's name was changed to, but I waited, and waited and waited some more, while they changed hands, where Universitys, around the country tried there hand at making it work, . .

Actually, really, I think I could launch something like it, and make it work, . .
I really am Fed up with the progress the Gov. makes, . .

Anyway, has anyone ever heard of it ?

If so what's your take on this am I right, about it, it was or is a FLOP! correct ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ywq44

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 14, 2010
Ace-Net is still around and kicking. You will find at acenet.csusb.edu/ent/entindex.html

Jople

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 17, 2010
Ok, Let me get back to you on that, as I a very sure, a while back, I spoke to the closest rep, in my area and it was Capital something, I may be wrong, . .

Will post.

Jople

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 17, 2010

Angel Investor Network, Accredited investors, private equity investors

ACE-Net has become Active Capital. The entrepreneur pays $199 to use the online ..... to early stage companies principally in the Greater Philadelphia Area. ...
Angel Investor Network, Accredited investors, private equity investors - Cached - Similar

Luke ;

Would you mind elaborating on that a little ?

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I'm not Luke but I do believe that he is referring to two basic newbies discussing an entity that no one has discussed here before and then posting links to the entity. That one-on-one conversation could be used to make backlinks to the said website. This would be a ploy used by spammers on the internet to take advantage of the rules of a forum.

Luke is just being vigilant and attempting to help us keep spammers off the forum. This action alerts the mods to keep an eye on certain activity on the forum. That I am aware of no action is being considered at this time.:cheers:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm watching and suspicious... =)

ywq44

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 14, 2010
I hope you guys aren't including me. I posted a link to a legitimate SBA-sponsored program. I have nothing to gain by promoting it.

Update: I did some research and learned that the ACE-Net program was suspended back in 2008.

Jople

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 17, 2010
Update: I did some research and learned that the ACE-Net program was suspended back in 2008.

Like I was saying !

BTW, I can't stand those SEC regulations, I think that you should be able

do, "Penny Stocks", like up to a million anytime, anywhere, and advertise
all you want, . .

I mean if you want to commit a Federal Felony that should be your call, I can't help it if the federal government is incompetent to enforce the laws, they spend Ka-billions on every thing else, and there whole establishment is falling apart from huge trusted wall street firms, who are getting caught for scamming, the country is so far in debt, that I think by now they are printing counterfeit !

Hey what happened to Freedom of Enterprise ?

Last edited:

shane.hood

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 1, 2010
The only way you'll find out is if you go and take that test. If you fail you can always do it again =] I heard it was really easy so give it a try.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.