What's new

Accountability

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ji1029

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
14
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 229%
Hi everyone, this is my second post here. I read TMF back in Summer of 21 and it impacted me greatly. I had left my job that was very unhappy doing at the time. I'm now back at home, starting over. I just finished a semester at a university working towards a computer science degree. If all goes well I'll be done at the end of this year. The reason for the post is, I feel like I've been an action faker. In the summer I was hyped, felt motivated and was ready to risk it all. But now going back to school I feel like I took the easy route again, and am comfortable with the idea of getting a degree and calling it a day. The dread of knowing that my life is kind of already mapped out if and when I get my degree is depressing, and sad to me. The magic of MJs writing implanted in me this wild notion that truly I can achieve my wildest dreams if I apply the frameworks. But now I just doing know, I feel like I'm falling into that rut again.

I don't mean for this to be negative at all, I'm just trying to be honest with myself and the forum. This place is incredible, and filled with so many fearless human beings who are committed to making IT happen. I just felt like reaching out to the forum, maybe I'm looking for false advice. Maybe I'm looking for sincere advice, I don't know. I do know one thing, I still drive by my dream home often just north of where I live. Imagining, trying to visualize what it would take to get there. I just have a lot of haze clouding my path.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well, happy new year to all.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo iwiszupi, vjot ot nz tidupf qutv jisi. O sief VNG cedl op Tannis ug 21 epf ov onqedvif ni hsievmz. O jef migv nz kuc vjev xet wisz apjeqqz fuoph ev vji voni. O'n pux cedl ev juni, tvesvoph uwis. O katv gopotjif e tinitvis ev e apowistovz xusloph vuxesft e dunqavis tdoipdi fihsii. Og emm huit ximm O'mm ci fupi ev vji ipf ug vjot zies. Vji sietup gus vji qutv ot, O giim moli O'wi ciip ep edvoup gelis. Op vji tannis O xet jzqif, gimv nuvowevif epf xet siefz vu sotl ov emm. Cav pux huoph cedl vu tdjuum O giim moli O vuul vji ietz suavi eheop, epf en dungusvecmi xovj vji ofie ug hivvoph e fihsii epf demmoph ov e fez. Vji fsief ug lpuxoph vjev nz mogi ot lopf ug emsiefz neqqif uav og epf xjip O hiv nz fihsii ot fiqsittoph, epf tef vu ni. Vji nehod ug NKt xsovoph onqmepvif op ni vjot xomf puvoup vjev vsamz O dep edjoiwi nz xomfitv fsient og O eqqmz vji gsenixuslt. Cav pux O katv fuoph lpux, O giim moli O'n gemmoph opvu vjev sav eheop.

O fup'v niep gus vjot vu ci pihevowi ev emm, O'n katv vszoph vu ci jupitv xovj nztimg epf vji gusan. Vjot qmedi ot opdsifocmi, epf gommif xovj tu nepz giesmitt janep ciopht xju esi dunnovvif vu neloph OV jeqqip. O katv gimv moli siedjoph uav vu vji gusan, nezci O'n muuloph gus gemti efwodi. Nezci O'n muuloph gus topdisi efwodi, O fup'v lpux. O fu lpux upi vjoph, O tvomm fsowi cz nz fsien juni ugvip katv pusvj ug xjisi O mowi. Onehopoph, vszoph vu wotaemobi xjev ov xuamf veli vu hiv vjisi. O katv jewi e muv ug jebi dmuafoph nz qevj.

Epzxezt, O juqi iwiszupi ot fuoph ximm, jeqqz pix zies vu emm.
Jimmu epf ximduni vu zua,
fup'v xussz og zua nefi vjev djuodi vjisi ot puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev nz csuvjis.
Itqidoemmz topdi zua'si huoph vu jewi e dunqavis tdoipdi fihsii, ov't tvomm e jimm ug e xez uav.
Xjip zua hiv zuas foqmune, zua dep iovjis xusl gus e dunqepz, epf cimoiwi ni vjev vjisi ot xusl emm uwis vji xusmf xovj huuf qez emm vji teni.
Us, zua dep tvesv ZUAS catopitt, us gsiimepdi zuastimg epf timm zuas uxp fitohpt.
Gus nz qesv, O djuti vji tidupf qevj, ov vuul ni e xjomi, cav vufez O mowi up nz uxp qsukidvt, epf iwisz nupvj O dep qav etofi.
Tu lpux vjev ov ot quttocmi, xjivjis zua esi emupi us xovj inqmuziit.
Veli vji voni vu vseop zuastimg et nadj et quttocmi op vji qevj vjev zua moli, epf hiv tvesvif.
Huuf madl vu zua, O xotj zua iwisz tadditt nz gsoipf.
Neyoni
 
Jo iwiszupi, vjot ot nz tidupf qutv jisi. O sief VNG cedl op Tannis ug 21 epf ov onqedvif ni hsievmz. O jef migv nz kuc vjev xet wisz apjeqqz fuoph ev vji voni. O'n pux cedl ev juni, tvesvoph uwis. O katv gopotjif e tinitvis ev e apowistovz xusloph vuxesft e dunqavis tdoipdi fihsii. Og emm huit ximm O'mm ci fupi ev vji ipf ug vjot zies. Vji sietup gus vji qutv ot, O giim moli O'wi ciip ep edvoup gelis. Op vji tannis O xet jzqif, gimv nuvowevif epf xet siefz vu sotl ov emm. Cav pux huoph cedl vu tdjuum O giim moli O vuul vji ietz suavi eheop, epf en dungusvecmi xovj vji ofie ug hivvoph e fihsii epf demmoph ov e fez. Vji fsief ug lpuxoph vjev nz mogi ot lopf ug emsiefz neqqif uav og epf xjip O hiv nz fihsii ot fiqsittoph, epf tef vu ni. Vji nehod ug NKt xsovoph onqmepvif op ni vjot xomf puvoup vjev vsamz O dep edjoiwi nz xomfitv fsient og O eqqmz vji gsenixuslt. Cav pux O katv fuoph lpux, O giim moli O'n gemmoph opvu vjev sav eheop.

O fup'v niep gus vjot vu ci pihevowi ev emm, O'n katv vszoph vu ci jupitv xovj nztimg epf vji gusan. Vjot qmedi ot opdsifocmi, epf gommif xovj tu nepz giesmitt janep ciopht xju esi dunnovvif vu neloph OV jeqqip. O katv gimv moli siedjoph uav vu vji gusan, nezci O'n muuloph gus gemti efwodi. Nezci O'n muuloph gus topdisi efwodi, O fup'v lpux. O fu lpux upi vjoph, O tvomm fsowi cz nz fsien juni ugvip katv pusvj ug xjisi O mowi. Onehopoph, vszoph vu wotaemobi xjev ov xuamf veli vu hiv vjisi. O katv jewi e muv ug jebi dmuafoph nz qevj.

Epzxezt, O juqi iwiszupi ot fuoph ximm, jeqqz pix zies vu emm.
Puptipti. Zua fof puv veli vji ietz xez uav. Zua piif vu jewi e tmux mepi gostv cigusi zua dep jewi e getvmepi apmitt zua esi qisgidvmz ul xovj mowoph xovj zuas qesipvt apvom zua'si 40. Epf emtu, sotl xovjuav e dsztvem dmies tipti ug xjev zua'si fuoph ot emxezt guumotj. Emxezt neli tasi vjev vji sotlt zua veli esi ximm demdamevif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom