The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Abundance & Energy

Anything related to matters of the mind

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
good luck reading this one... :D

We live in a world of abundance.

Life comes and life goes, and
it repeats again.
Just like the seasons change, so do you.
The lows you face in your lives are there so you can enjoy the spring that is sure to follow.
Abundance is all around us.
The birds are flying.
The flowers are blooming.
It's an endless cycle of the flow of life.
The only constant is change.
Adapt to the changes around you,
Begin to spot the opportunities.
Because when you begin to look, you will notice they are there.
When you embrace the opportunity in front of you, and act on it,
the next step will appear and unfold itself.
Act on those opportunities.
Those doubts are removed by action.
When you go for a run for the first time, you'll surely begin talking yourself out of it.
What's the only way to push through the doubt?
Keep running and don't stop.

The earth is alive because there is life within it. Without life, earth is dead.
Inside of your own body, there are trillion of sells, which are the building blocks of the energy that moves you from day to day.
If you want energy, you must energize yours cells.
Do you not?
Where do your cells get energy?
-Water.
-Clean, natural foods.
-Oxygen. Get outside in nature and breath in the fresh air.

Thoughts are energy.
Emotions are energy.

Useless thoughts and negative emotions drain your energy from the things you need it for the most.
Meditate to conserve your energy and get in the habit of preserving it for the things that matter.

Energy is never destroyed, it is simply transferred. When it leaves your body, it goes somewhere.

Where is your energy going?

Harness your energy and put it into your vision for the future. Put it into something where it stays forever.

Is there a difference between positive and negative energy that leaves your body?

I rescued an abused dog a number of years ago. You cancel the energy that was built up in her from her previous owner. The anger and hate transferred to every cell of her body.

She was filled with fear and sadness.

My most impact full writing? The things I wrote with energy, emotion, and intent behind it.

The intent and emotions you put into your work is felt by others.

When you transfer energy from your cells into something or someone else, they'll be filled with that exact type of energy, and that energy will come back to you.

When a couple of fights, it's the negative energy ping ponging back and forth. The cure is to let it go, and bring in kindness.

Energy is transferred.

This is why it drains you to be around negative people. The energy of their cells and emotions radiate into you. Have you ever been in a toxic relation..... friendshi....interaction?

Energy is transferred.

An amazing thing will start to happen when you choose what type of clean energy you put into your MIND and body.

Yes, mind too.

The media you consume energizes you, doesn't it? What kind of media do you consume?

The lean food will energize your cells and keep you alive and throughout the day.

Do you know the effect of sugar and caffein have on your cells?

They go in overdrive, they energize you. It's like they are sprinting a marathon.

But what happens after they sprint a marathon? They burn out, they get tired.

They CRASH.

You crash.

You are not you. You are a combination of trillions of cells.

So what do you do when you crash? You load them up with more stimulants and make them run some more.

...and then you CRASH.

When you do this enough, NOT filling your cells with these drugs is below the baseline level of energy.

Does the music pump yo up? (and then you crash).

Coffee....Carbs...Processed chemicals (I refuse to call it processed food).

Meditation.
Clean foods.
Positive thoughts create positive energy.
Positive environments create positive lives.
Positive relationships create positive results.

You are not limited to:
The food you put in your mouth.
The energy that you let in your eyes.
The sounds that enter your ears.
The environment and the people you surround yourself with, turn you into who you are.
Their energy works it's way into your cells and becomes a part of you.

Who do you want to become?
Surround yourself with THEM

All these things turn you into who you are, whether you realize it or not. Energy is all around you. It doesn't only enter your senses. It radiates from the people around you, and becomes part of you.

Get rid of the old (if you want to change).

...in with the new. It's the only way.

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH SUCCESS.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
good luck reading this one... :D

We live in a world of abundance.

Life comes and life goes, and
it repeats again.
Just like the seasons change, so do you.
The lows you face in your lives are there so you can enjoy the spring that is sure to follow.
Abundance is all around us.
The birds are flying.
The flowers are blooming.
It's an endless cycle of the flow of life.
The only constant is change.
Adapt to the changes around you,
Begin to spot the opportunities.
Because when you begin to look, you will notice they are there.
When you embrace the opportunity in front of you, and act on it,
the next step will appear and unfold itself.
Act on those opportunities.
Those doubts are removed by action.
When you go for a run for the first time, you'll surely begin talking yourself out of it.
What's the only way to push through the doubt?
Keep running and don't stop.

The earth is alive because there is life within it. Without life, earth is dead.
Inside of your own body, there are trillion of sells, which are the building blocks of the energy that moves you from day to day.
If you want energy, you must energize yours cells.
Do you not?
Where do your cells get energy?
-Water.
-Clean, natural foods.

Thoughts are energy.
Emotions are energy.

Useless thoughts and negative emotions drain your energy from the things you need it for the most.
Meditate to conserve your energy and get in the habit of preserving it for the things that matter.

Energy is never destroyed, it is simply transferred. When it leaves your body, it goes somewhere.

Where is your energy going?

Harness your energy and put it into your vision for the future. Put it into something where it stays forever.

Is there a difference between positive and negative energy that leaves your body?

I rescued an abused dog a number of years ago. You cancel the energy that was built up in her from her previous owner. The anger and hate transferred to every cell of her body.

She was filled with fear and sadness.

My most impact full writing? The things I wrote with energy, emotion, and intent behind it.

The intent and emotions you put into your work is felt by others.

When you transfer energy from your cells into something or someone else, they'll be filled with that exact type of energy, and that energy will come back to you.

When a couple of fights, it's the negative energy ping ponging back and forth. The cure is to let it go, and bring in kindness.

Energy is transferred.

This is why it drains you to be around negative people. The energy of their cells and emotions radiate into you. Have you ever been in a toxic relation..... friendshi....interaction?

Energy is transferred.

An amazing thing will start to happen when you choose what type of clean energy you put into your MIND and body.

Yes, mind too.

The media you consume energizes you, doesn't it? What kind of media do you consume?

The lean food will energize your cells and keep you alive and throughout the day.

Do you know the effect of sugar and caffein have on your cells?

They go in overdrive, they energize you. It's like they are sprinting a marathon.

But what happens after they sprint a marathon? They burn out, they get tired.

They CRASH.

You crash.

You are not you. You are a combination of trillions of cells.

So what do you do when you crash? You load them up with more stimulants and make them run some more.

...and then you CRASH.

When you do this enough, NOT filling your cells with these drugs is below the baseline level of energy.

Does the music pump yo up? (and then you crash).

Coffee....Carbs...Processed chemicals (I refuse to call it processed food).

Meditation.
Clean foods.
Positive thoughts create positive energy.
Positive environments create positive lives.
Positive relationships create positive results.

You are not limited to:
The food you put in your mouth.
The energy that you let in your eyes.
The sounds that enter your ears.
The environment and the people you surround yourself with, turn you into who you are.
Their energy works it's way into your cells and becomes a part of you.

Who do you want to become?
Surround yourself with THEM

All these things turn you into who you are, whether you realize it or not. Energy is all around you. It doesn't only enter your senses. It radiates from the people around you, and becomes part of you.

Get rid of the old (if you want to change).

...in with the new. It's the only way.

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH SUCCESS.

Someone's been meditating. :wideyed:

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
-Clean, natural foods.

Ha. Are you in America right now? Those are a luxury the majority of the working population cannot afford right now. You cannot get Fresh Air due to spending your days in a "work-prison." You can't afford to spend money on healthy foods when almost all your expenses keep you financially afloat.

Many are living in a situation where (debt + interest) > income , which is becoming more and more common with people these days, at that point your just surviving. It's a cycle. I choose the healthy side and I suggest you do too, use the fastline to get you there :)

Here's my hack:
https://www.soylent.com/product/powder/

After running the math, it turns out that this will hit all my nutrition requirements for $2/meal. Got a months worth of supply, should be coming in tomorrow!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Ha. Are you in America right now? Those are a luxury the majority of the working population cannot afford right now. You cannot get Fresh Air due to spending your days in a "work-prison." You can't afford to spend money on healthy foods when almost all your expenses keep you financially afloat.

Many are living in a situation where (debt + interest) > income , which is becoming more and more common with people these days, at that point your just surviving. It's a cycle. I choose the healthy side and I suggest you do too, use the fastline to get you there :)

Here's my hack:
https://www.soylent.com/product/powder/

After running the math, it turns out that this will hit all my nutrition requirements for $2/meal. Got a months worth of supply, should be coming in tomorrow!

Escape the cycle.

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 8.15.36 PM.png

Devin Out

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Oct 15, 2015
Fastlane!
Great thread Andrew, really helped me to clear my head for the night as I have a few things I need to focus on.

Good energy is seeing an open field in your head and knowing that you can walk through it.

Good energy is looking at a tree and imagining the 50 years of faces that it has seen, and actually feeling the growth that it has gone through season after season.

Good energy is all around us, even in the bad.

Positive post, thanks again

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ

Please SEARCH before posting.