What's new

A Website/YouTube For Aspiring Singers??

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Genium

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
339
Rep Bank
$830
User Power: 88%
I just got an idea, to make a YouTube channel to find young new raw singing talent out there in the world, and give these people hope in becoming famous one day, and making a lot of money.

Basically, I will use my music, being a producer, to give to the singers I think are decent enough to have a chance. I would have these singers send in demo's to be accepted to use my music, then let them choose from my big bucket of instrumentals (showcased on YouTube), after a song is used I would take it off YouTube. Before I give my instrumental for free, the singer would have to sign a contract stating they can do whatever they want with my music, but if they sell it, I get a 5% royalty. I could also offer to help them in sending in professional unsolicited demos to the big name labels if they are good enough.

The idea is, I bust my a$$ making music (I already do), and I let young aspiring talented singers use my music for free, they just have to find a way to record it, and if they make it big, then I get a small percentage. And it isnt much more work than I already am doing.

What do you think? I already have ideas for the YouTube channel, and music, and a pretty good idea for the contract.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Piwis nopf, vjuahjv ov vjsuahj, epf vemlif xovj e huuf ipvsiqsipias gsoipf ug nopi epf O jewi civvis xezt vu neli nadj nusi op vji opfatvsz. Tvesvoph e qsuhsitt cmuh tuup, tjuamf ci qsivvz hsiev :)
 
Vjisi esi emsiefz tiwisem tovit/djeppimt moli vji ofie.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom