The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Warm Hello From Greece!

Arion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 14, 2015
Greece
Hello to everyone here!

It's such an honor to be a member of this community :happy:

Some info about myself: 19 years old, just dropped out of college and living in Greece.

I learned about the community from MJ's book.

Currently working on my first startup, which is an ecommerce store in the clothing industry with a very unique, not seen again concept.

The business is still on paper, because of the need to learn illustration and digitise
my designs. In the meantime I am creating my marketing and sales stretegy and I think it is very promising.

Before I create this business though, I want to create a niche instgram account and reach at least 100k follower so I can market my company's website and account through that.

I am not sure if I can post a question in the intro, but....

Does anyone have any idea on how to create photos simalar to this instagram account? @mrmorero

The photos he uses are awesome and I was wondering where does he get them ( more specifically where does he get the rights to publish them) and how does he do the watermark and the editing of the photos. Any help appreciated.

Anyway, I feel lucky that this community and knowledge from the book exists and blessed that I found it.

PS: Piracy can become a powerful marketing channel! After pirating MJ's book I instantly bought it, because the content was soooooo unique. I am also planning of buying 2 dozens of these books and giving them to people I care about!

Thank you MJ for providing me with the red pill! :hurray::hurray:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boozoon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 4, 2015
Welcome or shall I say "kalos irtes"?

Good luck on your endeavor, you start young and this is very promising.

I don't think the account in question is doing anything spectacular to be honest with you. He is using HD photos (you can get those if you pay a subscription in sites like depositphotos etc), he has a standard font and he could be using Gimp for every one of his pictures. He is using quotes that you can find anywhere and just posting. Don't be wowed by that.

Also, regarding your ecommerce site don't wait for the Instagram account to reach 100k followers. Instagram can decide tomorrow that you will have to pay for ads if you want your posts to have 100% visibility and so you will get screwed.

I believe the only thing you should be focusing right now is the following: find one client. Prove that there is someone out there, ready to give you money for the value you provide. This is the ultimate test and if you start with this, you are set to either succeed or scrap your business idea and move on to your next idea.

Cheers!

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Welcome to the forums. I am not an expert on building online businesses. It seems that there are a couple of aspects on your plan that are worth commenting on.

Every business still has aspects on paper. That does not mean much. The real part is taking action on getting the product to the customer. Anything else is just motion.

Work on the marketing after you get something on the market.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...