The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Straightforward Checklist To Get Laid From YouTube Marketing .

Marketing, social media, advertising

coursereview

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 25, 2020
New York
Hey I'm Adam and new to the forum . Looking forward to contributing value to this forum . I'm a lifelong entrepreneur and have vast knowledge about business and marketing .

The following post can also apply to women .

A straightforward checklist to get laid from YouTube marketing .

1 . Expensive Cars: Have you seen the, Here in my garage video? Tai Lopez didn't put a Lamborgini in his video only for marketing and money making . His little secret . It was for the women . If there's no exotic cars to lubricate the Bajingo you will fail straight off the jump .

2 . Designer Clothes: GUCCI , VERSACE , BALENCIAGA , DIOR . Women like costly designer brands . If you're wearing a designer brand then chances are you'll buy it for them too in their minds .

Reminder: Do not use imitation products . You can use the real designer . Buy them hide the tags and return after .

3. Confidence: No women wants a man who doesn't KNOW he is the best . Point fun at others that lack masculinity in your videos .

4. Money: Show them that money isn't a care for you . Throw in a line at some point talking down on the working class . Tell them how your friend is slaving a 9-5 and couldn't hang because his boss made him stay extra hours . Don't forget to add the value of his pay . He is working for $10 an hour . Little does your friend know that you and his boss are now friends and hanging out while he's at work . Because you are also a BOSS .

5. Contact Information: Leave contact information or a way for them to find and contact you .

DO NOT ANSWER UNTIL THREE DAYS ! Remember you want the girls to think you are busy and famous and they are lucky to get a reply to your email. When you do acknowledge they will think they hit their lucky chance .
These are the steps and how you get laid by YouTube Marketing

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, legendary first post.

B.Cotter

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Apr 23, 2020
Northern VA
I guess if you're looking to get laid by people who have an affinity for social circles where getting gonorrhea is more likely than getting your next drink in a timely manner at a packed bar.

There is no shortage of people who believe what you said is true. Proven by the number of "pickup artist" coaches and courses out there. There are also a number of companies that provide photography and videography services that stage (fake) their content to be luxury/highlight reels for people to post to their social media accounts. People are paying for this service.

Hell, a friend of mine has a lot of empty warehouse space, he and I jokingly talked about cheaply constructing a few luxury scenes and charging for 1 hour photo shoots. I couldn't bring myself to do it, but there really is no shortage of people looking to "fake it" on social media. To each their own.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
l
m
f
a
o

social proof is powerful!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
We need a clown react on this forum.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Wow this will go great with my (Getting Laid on LinkedIn Strategy ®)

Thanks!

You joke, but I'm sure that there is some dude out there who figured out how to make that strategy work.

Satire (probably) - HOW TO: Use LinkedIn To Get Laid

"But do have a couple duplicate profiles ready to roll in case you start catching heat. Some people’s notions about what constitutes unprofessional behavior or sexual harassment may differ from your own, so it’s always good to be able to slip into a new digidentity if your sex strat starts to get you into trouble."

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.