What's new

A Spark to Light A Dream (My Goals/Current Fastlane foundations)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

The Spark

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
37
Location
NH, USA
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 3%
Hi all,

I just wanted to start logging a bit of my ideas and keep them all here as my ADHD brain will never help me if I don't write things down.

Although I don't have a fastlane plan right now (a specific wealth creating idea) what I will do is start to build up my funds. I am 22 years old. I'd like to have ~$1,000,000 in the bank by age 30 (min. milestone)

I somewhat set it up like this:
Age Wealth Accumulated (U.S. $)
22-23: 10,000-20,000
23-24: 20,000-50,000
24-25: 50,000-75,000
25-26: 75,000-100,000
26-27: 100,000-250,000
27-28: 250,000-500,000
28-29: 500,000-750,000
29-30: 750,000-*1,000,000*
30-??: Space is the limit.

I'm giving my self (I am 22.5) 8 years to become a "millionaire."

Debts: :nonod: unfortunately I have debts but I do not intend to add any more.

Credit cards: ~$4,000 (family member screwed me using my CC in hard times, it was originally around $7k but I have payed it significantly and it has actually HELPED build my credit.)

University: ~$25,000

Car: $12,500 (5 year)

Totals: ~$41,500
I will refuse to buy a house (next possible debt I can think of) until these debts are completely eliminated, as my wealth increases I will pay down all of these significantly instead of monthly payments.

I do not use the CC and will never use one until the balance reaches Zero and I will never use it for more than I can pay off in one month.




Current wealth/ capital building plans:
2012 will be my year and will be the year I begin to open up multiple streams of income.


(Nothing special or cool here but I know the combination can create serious personal gain)
1.Bootstrap: CL/ Ebay buy/sell flip hustle.
2. Creation of at least 1 online store that will sell physical niche products
3. Internet Marketing/ Ebook creation
4. Forex Investing/ Day Trading

Current Stream: I am an IT Salesmen (Account manager) which pays measly the first year until commissions get big, this is my current way to simply pay the debts, keep food on the table, and beer in the belly.

Fastlane
:IN the meantime I will be searching far and wide for a need to be fulfilled and for a value to bring. By 25 I will have one or two plans in the works. (Obviously this is the centerpiece but I will focus harder as I get more developed and focused.)


Intangibles: I have a very close friend that has accumulated a great deal of wealth from mostly being frugal over the years and he has told me that with money to spare he is willing to give me capital to invest as long as I come up with some form of a business plan. I will be closely thinking on how to invest wisely with his sums (say $5,000 or so until I can scale.)







Mentality and musings:

As a child actor I always dreamed of being successful and making it in life and always had strange run ins with complete strangers who after simple conversation would tell me that they believe I am going to make it in life. I once had a Haitian priestess freak out in front of me and without any knowledge of who I was say "Your name will be in lights one day doing great triumphs." Although I take all of that with a grain of salt I do believe a small amount in weird happenings such as that.

I know I am different, I know that positive thinking has a personal track record of bringing about positive change, I wake up in the morning and stare at the sun rise on the water that I was fortunate to have been brought up about and I see my future on a global scale. I know that I am the master of my own success and destiny and that I can create wealth and can bring change in some form of another. Nothing is stopping me from being the next Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg, Roosevelt, Gates, Demarco. Hell the only thing stopping me is....well ME.


The Spark is my name and god damn I am here to change the game.




Stay tuned as I change the world.







*( That was a long one but thanks for sticking close and hopefully you were able to follow along with my ramblings)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Optqosoph tvagg Tqesl! On up vji teni qehi et zua, xovj jesf xusl, fifodevoup, epf iyidavoph uas qmept xovj qsidotoup epf lpuxmifhi, xi xomm edjoiwi uas huemt.
 
Huuf madl Tqesl!

O xuamf tez puv vu gudat up vji piv xusvj/ehi dupvopaan zua jewi vjisi. Ov nez veli tiwisem "geomasit" cigusi zuas tadditt, epf og zuas tadditt ot hsiev - zuas piv xusvj xomm tlzsudliv onnifoevimz. Tu zua duamf hu gsun e gix vjuatepf fummest vu e nommoup wisz raodlmz - sevjis vjep vji tmux epf tviefz qsuhsittoup zua jewi meof uav.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom