injoon
PARKED
Hello everyone! It's a fantastic honor to be apart of the pathway towards your successes.
A little about me:
I have learned at a very young age that money isn't everything, but could cost you everything in some way. When I was 11 years old, my father was doing well in his import/export business and I have learned about leverage. Living next to a golf course has given me the opportunity to start selling bogey'd golf balls. Slowly starting to learn step by step and ball by ball, this is where it all came about. One day, my father's business suddenly failed, causing my life to change drastically. This is where it started. I'm now twenty two years of age living in the southern part of California, Los Angeles. Anyways enough about me, time to help each other grow! :wave:
A little about me:
I have learned at a very young age that money isn't everything, but could cost you everything in some way. When I was 11 years old, my father was doing well in his import/export business and I have learned about leverage. Living next to a golf course has given me the opportunity to start selling bogey'd golf balls. Slowly starting to learn step by step and ball by ball, this is where it all came about. One day, my father's business suddenly failed, causing my life to change drastically. This is where it started. I'm now twenty two years of age living in the southern part of California, Los Angeles. Anyways enough about me, time to help each other grow! :wave:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
