wgayler
PARKED
Hello to the Fast laneforum!
My name is William and I am now acknowledging the rules of the road, thanks forthe warning! I reside in both Las Vegas NV and Park City, UT. I am currentlyreading the Fast lane book via some of the universities recommended. I haveenjoyed the no bullshit way the information is presented as it is similar tothe way I tend to convey information as well. I am new to the forum but once Ihave completed reading the book I am planning on writing a short butfascinating historical blog of my fast lane process to wealth over the last 15years that used several but not all of the books basic commandments. The blogwill also convey some of the unbelievable mistakes I made to put myself inbankruptcy over the last 3 years. It is my hope that I can create some newbusiness associations for feedback and possibly assist aspiring entrepreneurs in the forum for their future success. Maybe some of this close knit group will be able to absorb some insights andwisdom of my successes that led to achieving 90% of everything I ever wantedand from my sidewalk failures that led to having to start all over again.
Thanks for the opportunity to join.
William Gayler, CCIM
My name is William and I am now acknowledging the rules of the road, thanks forthe warning! I reside in both Las Vegas NV and Park City, UT. I am currentlyreading the Fast lane book via some of the universities recommended. I haveenjoyed the no bullshit way the information is presented as it is similar tothe way I tend to convey information as well. I am new to the forum but once Ihave completed reading the book I am planning on writing a short butfascinating historical blog of my fast lane process to wealth over the last 15years that used several but not all of the books basic commandments. The blogwill also convey some of the unbelievable mistakes I made to put myself inbankruptcy over the last 3 years. It is my hope that I can create some newbusiness associations for feedback and possibly assist aspiring entrepreneurs in the forum for their future success. Maybe some of this close knit group will be able to absorb some insights andwisdom of my successes that led to achieving 90% of everything I ever wantedand from my sidewalk failures that led to having to start all over again.
Thanks for the opportunity to join.
William Gayler, CCIM
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
