- Joined
- Aug 18, 2011
- Messages
- 513
Rep Bank
$990
$990
User Power: 57%
For starters I am terrible with computers. Today I was installing a second hand air extreme mac router for my internet and it was not going very well. Since my ISP does not support mac and I do not have the warranty to use apple support I was left with only one option, I had to reconfigure and install it myself. Long of the short I spent a few hours beating my head against a wall trying to get this thing to work only to fail. I followed the instructions and did all of the basic FAQ answers but failed each and every time. I was about to throw this thing out the window and walk away when I took a break. I returned determined to beat this thing and I made it work. I am still not sure how as I do not think I did anything different then I did before but it worked.
This goes to show that even with the little things in life you always seem to fail right before you succeed.
This goes to show that even with the little things in life you always seem to fail right before you succeed.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
