The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO A refresher....

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

John P.

New Contributor
Nov 27, 2015
London
I really don't know if I haven't introduced my self. I'm Joao and been an enterprise software engineer for more than 17 years professionally.
I've read millionaire fast lane and unscripted, in fact, listen.

Have a side hustle which I been using for developing my professional skills but also doing something that interests me, the digital marketing.
For my day to day work, I work with software architectures that handle millions of transaction per day, such as Video Streaming, Gambling, News, it's fun.
To be honest, I really like these stuff about software engineering and it's what I want to keep doing, but I want to do it in my own terms. So, in the side, I've been implementing some MVP for a digital marketing SaaS... I think it's ok for now.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Startup Steve

Contributor
Oct 29, 2018
If you're not already an independent consultant you definitely need to do that the IRS codification is extremely biased to those that do. From that stay abreast of the latest technology Trends such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, iot and Bill yourself out at the highest rate possible. Maintain an extremely low standard of living in bankroll everything. Now you've got some Capital that you can invest at others at 9%. Do that for 10 years and figure out what you want to do next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
John P.

John P.

New Contributor
Nov 27, 2015
London
If you're not already an independent consultant you definitely need to do that the IRS codification is extremely biased to those that do. From that stay abreast of the latest technology Trends such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, iot and Bill yourself out at the highest rate possible. Maintain an extremely low standard of living in bankroll everything. Now you've got some Capital that you can invest at others at 9%. Do that for 10 years and figure out what you want to do next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks, Steve

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock