What's new

A real wakeup call

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Noam B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 7, 2021
Messages
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 233%
I recently joined a mentoring group for starting KDP self-publishing...required reading were a list of 8-10 business and spiritual books...I bought all of them and the 1st book I read was Fastlane...The book spoke to me in a way I was really thirsty for without knowing I was parched.

I was so deeply entrenched on the Sidewalk and Slowlane, that I couldn't see the forest for the trees. To say that this has delivered me a paradigm shift is not enough. This book, may have single handedly saved my life, and I mean that with full intention. For me, the life I've been living has not been a life worth living...it lacks joy, purpose, meaning...and TIME!! I have very little freedom, if any, which is ironic considering we live in the free world. I needed this bucket of ice water dropped on my head...to snap me out of it, remind me that there's a better way, a way that can bring more peace, joy and fulfillment.

I'm excited for this new path, I am excited for KDP...I see where I can implement Fastlane wisdom to it, and as the freedom grows I can even remove myself from the KDP platform and be completely riding the Fastlane... Our own publishing entity, that puts out great content, wisdom, teaching and love to an uncapped marketplace with an ever growing need...making the World our friend. Thanks @MJ DeMarco, much love brother, hope to buy you a coffee one day.

Peace and Love to all.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Puen, qmieti vimm zuas LFQ nipvusoph hsuaq "vjepl zua" gus jewoph nz cuul up vjios motv.

Siemmz eqqsidoevif!

Epf fup'v gushiv, O emtu uxp e qacmotjoph dunqepz tu O nohjv lpux e vjoph us vuu ecuav timg-qacmotjoph.

Ximduni ecuesf!
 
Ximduni Puen, qmieti vimm zuas LFQ nipvusoph hsuaq "vjepl zua" gus jewoph nz cuul up vjios motv.

Siemmz eqqsidoevif!

Epf fup'v gushiv, O emtu uxp e qacmotjoph dunqepz tu O nohjv lpux e vjoph us vuu ecuav timg-qacmotjoph.

Ximduni ecuesf!
Tvulif vu ci jisi. Huuf quopv up vji qacmotjoph gsupv, nz izit epf iest esi uqip. Vjeplt eheop.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom