The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A real wakeup call

Noam B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 7, 2021
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I recently joined a mentoring group for starting KDP self-publishing...required reading were a list of 8-10 business and spiritual books...I bought all of them and the 1st book I read was Fastlane...The book spoke to me in a way I was really thirsty for without knowing I was parched.

I was so deeply entrenched on the Sidewalk and Slowlane, that I couldn't see the forest for the trees. To say that this has delivered me a paradigm shift is not enough. This book, may have single handedly saved my life, and I mean that with full intention. For me, the life I've been living has not been a life worth living...it lacks joy, purpose, meaning...and TIME!! I have very little freedom, if any, which is ironic considering we live in the free world. I needed this bucket of ice water dropped on my head...to snap me out of it, remind me that there's a better way, a way that can bring more peace, joy and fulfillment.

I'm excited for this new path, I am excited for KDP...I see where I can implement Fastlane wisdom to it, and as the freedom grows I can even remove myself from the KDP platform and be completely riding the Fastlane... Our own publishing entity, that puts out great content, wisdom, teaching and love to an uncapped marketplace with an ever growing need...making the World our friend. Thanks @MJ DeMarco, much love brother, hope to buy you a coffee one day.

Peace and Love to all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Noam, please tell your KDP mentoring group "thank you" for having my book on their list.

Really appreciated!

And don't forget, I also own a publishing company so I might know a thing or too about self-publishing.

Welcome aboard!

Noam B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 7, 2021
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Welcome Noam, please tell your KDP mentoring group "thank you" for having my book on their list.

Really appreciated!

And don't forget, I also own a publishing company so I might know a thing or too about self-publishing.

Welcome aboard!
Stoked to be here. Good point on the publishing front, my eyes and ears are open. Thanks again.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.