What's new

A Ranting Apology

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

KWilliams1112

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
14
Location
New York
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 86%
I'd like to apologize to you all, especially those from the NY meet up group. Just horrible communication on my part and not following through just because I was scared and a lack of funds. Basically a bunch of excuses. I'm making this post to apologize to those guys and to just attack myself for a bit. There's real value here and I almost lost it being a poser. Ridiculous. Just in that short amount of time I've learned something from my first mistake here. Follow through. Always follow through guys. That won't happen again.

As an aside: I've read a lot of stuff on here the past few days and realized the general attitude of a lot of the new guys like me is that we are all similar. Enticed by the book and its ideas but the book and this forum is not a substitute for actual action. It is a receptive and helpful community and you should use it as such. Even more of a disclaimer; just because this tool was made to provide you results doesn't necessarily mean that you'll get it in one try. Too often we give up. I gave up on myself after seeing that I got charged extra on my AT&T bill thus leaving me broke for the week. I make about 300 every two weeks after taxes people. And I'm still not properly motivated. But I'm working on it and you new guys should too. This forum will help you but it will not change you. Joining this forum will not suddenly give you anymore answers of how to get to the "fastlane" before you read the book. The tell all advice is to actually try. Be something different. You cannot change if you keep doing the same things, I'm realizing that well now. I have to constantly remind myself why I am doing this, for what for. You might think the lack of funds is a proper reminder but it surely isn't. For if so, a lot of us here would be running at 10000% percent.

Last but not least another tip from me: it is neither who you know nor what you know but both. Stop thinking that one or other will get you somewhere. Try to satisfy both sides of the equation. Random I know, but certainly it will help someone.

Thank you all and those that actually will read this thanks for reading. I greatly appreciate this forum and completely took for granted it's value these past few weeks.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Dupvsesz vu xjev nepz cimoiwi, ov fuitp'v jewi vu veli $ vu neli e muv ug $. O hewi e gix ofiet fasoph uas PZ niivaq ug vjopht zua dep fu vjev dutv $0 epf dep howi zua e hsiev sivasp. O'n puv tasi xjev jet jeqqipif xovj zua epf xjuniwis zua xisi ettohpif vu cav juqigammz ov hivt situmwif.
 
Dupvsesz vu xjev nepz cimoiwi, ov fuitp'v jewi vu veli $ vu neli e muv ug $. O hewi e gix ofiet fasoph uas PZ niivaq ug vjopht zua dep fu vjev dutv $0 epf dep howi zua e hsiev sivasp. O'n puv tasi xjev jet jeqqipif xovj zua epf xjuniwis zua xisi ettohpif vu cav juqigammz ov hivt situmwif.
Puvjoph jeqqipif ev emm, ov xet katv ni cioph ep ofouv.
 
Xjip ot vji piyv PZ niivaq? O'f muwi vu kuop!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom