The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A quick intro!

CJLSaaS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2023
I recently decided to go into business with a former work colleague of mine to build something of our own. We've racked up a lot of years in the SaaS industry between us, but we both hit a point in life where we're tired of working for companies that simply don't walk their talk. They claim they care about customes when they only care about their money. They claim they care about their staff when they only care their output.

Alarmingly, we've both had experiences with former employers who straight up lied, both to staff and customers.

Rather than let this dishearten us, it only motivated us to take our experience and skills and invest our time and effort into making our own vision a reality.

I'm under no illusions that the road will be long and difficult, but I know this forum is going t

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...