The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Possibilitist

Tulz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 24, 2021
Hi all,

I'm a Sales Consultant in the construction industry and am based in rural KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. I read about the forum in The Millionaire Fastlane . Part of my job is to find new retailers to grow our customer base and in the process of doing this I found an area without a single retail outlet for hardware products. The area is at least 25km from the nearest business hub and has a documented population of 74k. With my mind of always seeing new possibilities, hence the title, I decided that this is my opportunity to start my retail empire, which is focused on rural communities in the country as that's where retail growth is in our country.

The problem is that banks in our country want stats especially about income levels and formal employment, which are not fully available for rural areas. I know that they are high growth areas because I have worked in 3 different industries selling to rural areas and have always had stellar sales figures.

Do you have any advice for me on how one can access business funding in the retail sector?

This is going to be huge as it entails different aspects of retailing opportunities.

Kind regards,

Tulz!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Tulz. Have you tried some unconventional financing methods?

Tulz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 24, 2021
Welcome Tulz. Have you tried some unconventional financing methods?
Hi MJ,

I have. As a result of such efforts I am currently awaiting the results of my application for membership into an incubator program that is backed by our president, Cyril Ramaphosa. I am also awaiting finalisation of a crowd funding application as well as an alternative funding scheme application that was recently introduced by one of the banks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...