Hi All,
New member, recently discovered MJ, currently reading TMF and watching YouTube interviews/podcasts.
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for going against the grain and exposing tired old man-made constructs.
I've had a very similar outlook forever but still ended up getting stuck in the grind. Thankfully because of Covid, I was freed from a corporate job after 21 years last year. Instead of crying in my beer, I upskilled myself with tech learning, devoured online tutorials in a variety of skills, started a podcast, created a new business consulting path as an IT Remote/Cloud consultant focused on helping businesses and fellow entrepreneurs.
I always seem to run into things cosmically at the right time.
Looking forward to connecting with everyone here!
Dino
New member, recently discovered MJ, currently reading TMF and watching YouTube interviews/podcasts.
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for going against the grain and exposing tired old man-made constructs.
I've had a very similar outlook forever but still ended up getting stuck in the grind. Thankfully because of Covid, I was freed from a corporate job after 21 years last year. Instead of crying in my beer, I upskilled myself with tech learning, devoured online tutorials in a variety of skills, started a podcast, created a new business consulting path as an IT Remote/Cloud consultant focused on helping businesses and fellow entrepreneurs.
I always seem to run into things cosmically at the right time.
Looking forward to connecting with everyone here!
Dino
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
