What's new

A new beginning

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Malleren

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Messages
8
Rep Bank
$190
User Power: 125%
Hello Everyone!
The name is Martin and I´m from Denmark.

The reason this is a new beginning for me here is because, I started another thread where I got some amazing feedback from @Rawseed. I therefore decided to follow his advice and make a introduction thread.

So who am I?
I´m a young guy 23 years old, who want to start a business around postural issues, like neck and back pain. When I was younger I had problems with both neck and back pain, and I feel/imagine I´m not the only one. One day I had enough, and I spend a lot of time on how to fix this problem. I am currently also studying to become a physiotherapist, to really be an expert in a field like this. I have 1,5 years left of my education.
But I also wanted to build my own business, with the freedom of making my own decisions and being my own boss. That is why I started this journey into entrepreneurship a few months ago. I have great mentors helping me on this journey, to not waste my time with fields I am not an expert in (yet).

Lastly I wanted to give you guys some tips I have learned, on how to minimize the possibility of neck and back pain:
  • My first tip is to work out. It is simple (and might be obvious to some), but it is still very helpful. An exercise to keep or help with posture would be face pulls.
  • One thing i see a lot is the mention of an ergonomic chair, which is great and all. My next tip though is that even if you have a very ergonomic chair, the human body is still not made to sit in one position for long periods of time. Therefore I would recommend someone to change position around every 10 minutes instead. The body is made to move, so to further increase the effect of changing position, you should also get of the chair around every hour for just 5 minutes and walk.
  • My last tip is mostly for people sitting in front of a computer screen for long periods of time. The tip is to get some computer glasses, even if you don´t need glasses. Most computer screens today have the effect of "pulling" your eyes to each side of the screen, just a very small amount. This makes the eye muscles overload to pull the eyes back to the correct position, which can actually course tension in the neck and hereby neck pain.
Hope these few tips can help some of you, and if you are interested in learning more about my idea in business, you all are welcome to write me a pm or a comment :)

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day/night.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni epf vjeplt Nemmisip. Zua guapf e xez vu opvsu EPF howi wemai. Temavi.

Pux tasi zuas qmep xomm tjuuv zua e nittehi cav og zua jef e Tvusi sohjv pux vjev upmz nefi e fummes zua xuamf tvomm ietomz gopf ep opwitvus vu Gmoq ov vu.

Hsiev podji op nz uqopoup...xju xuamf ci gopfoph zuas upmopi catopitt? Tuniupi tovvoph op gsupv ug e dunqavis. Cuun.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom