The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A fully operating business with no phone calls?

Marketing, social media, advertising

A fully operating business with no phone calls?

• Would not hire such an agency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not really care as long as they're doing their job

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No phone calls is a dealbreaker for me - I would not trust them

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I believe this is a great idea & should be normalized in more businesses

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

SEO Mages

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2023
Hello guys! I'm new to this forum, and I'd like to fire up a discussion. I am writing on behalf of my fresh company (I'm not the only one who makes decisions here). We are gaining customers rather quickly, so far everything seems OK. However, I'd like to hear more opinions on pursuing a business that contacts only via emails, messaging & real-time calls, and uses platforms like Zoom & Teams. Currently, we do not offer phone calls, and we would like to do the same in the future. Would this still be possible to keep that way in the future (if everything goes as well as it does now)?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello guys! I'm new to this forum, and I'd like to fire up a discussion. I am writing on behalf of my fresh company (I'm not the only one who makes decisions here). We are gaining customers rather quickly, so far everything seems OK. However, I'd like to hear more opinions on pursuing a business that contacts only via emails, messaging & real-time calls, and uses platforms like Zoom & Teams. Currently, we do not offer phone calls, and we would like to do the same in the future. Would this still be possible to keep that way in the future (if everything goes as well as it does now)?

Depends on the business.

Are customers constantly requesting calls? Will calls improve your conversion and retention? Too many unanswered questions to really say. I think the more costly and complicated the product, the more it is necessary.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Nope, I hate companies that don’t have phone numbers. But you mention real-time calls, what’s the difference?

SEO Mages

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2023
Depends on the business.

Are customers constantly requesting calls? Will calls improve your conversion and retention? Too many unanswered questions to really say. I think the more costly and complicated the product, the more it is necessary.

So far, online platforms were sufficient. We offer services in the digital marketing area - SEO, PPC & more. So the pricing plans at times can be quite hefty. I do believe that in the future, we will need to appoint a person for phone calls. I just really hope for now, no option for phone calls will not damage our reputation.

SEO Mages

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2023
Nope, I hate companies that don’t have phone numbers. But you mention real-time calls, what’s the difference?
I might have been unclear about real-time calls. We do communicate via online platforms, however, we must be informed & have a specific date set-up for the meeting. With phone calls, you could pretty much call whenever you feel like.

Mind:Life

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 19, 2022
United States
My suggestion is to add the phone service as an upgrade option. Not everyone wants it and will be willing to pay for it but some will.

Price it in a way it turns it into a profit center not an expense.

SEO Mages

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2023
Thanks for your insights & opinions! We'll definitely feel more comfortable without the phone call option for now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.