The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A fresh start

JAVCCS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jan 25, 2019
Hi guys, I'm from Venezuela 37 years old, I have 5 years in this country. When I arrive I buy a franchise and in less than two years I lost everything. At this moment I do an MLM in which I am about 3 years old but I do not see the progress. I started reading TMF a week ago, I finished it yesterday and started reading UNSCRIPTED and I was very impressed, I think that for the average I read a lot of books, on average one book a week and the truth is that I never had crossed with a book like this. It's like seeing the light.

I am very clear that I do not want to sell my time, in fact, I do not do it since I do not have a fixed or part-time job, but I really have not achieved monetary stability, in fact I have debts around 22k.

I hope to get in this forum the necessary tools to achieve my goal to develop a system that provides me with liquidity and freedom.

Thanks MJ DeMarco.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I do an MLM in which I am about 3 years old but I do not see the progress.

I really have not achieved monetary stability, in fact I have debts around 22k.

Welcome @JAVCCS Time to cut your losses then and build something of value that you have control over and is scalable.

BusinessMind11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys, I'm from Venezuela 37 years old, I have 5 years in this country. When I arrive I buy a franchise and in less than two years I lost everything. At this moment I do an MLM in which I am about 3 years old but I do not see the progress. I started reading TMF a week ago, I finished it yesterday and started reading UNSCRIPTED and I was very impressed, I think that for the average I read a lot of books, on average one book a week and the truth is that I never had crossed with a book like this. It's like seeing the light.

I am very clear that I do not want to sell my time, in fact, I do not do it since I do not have a fixed or part-time job, but I really have not achieved monetary stability, in fact I have debts around 22k.

I hope to get in this forum the necessary tools to achieve my goal to develop a system that provides me with liquidity and freedom.

Thanks MJ DeMarco.

Hey, don't be discouarged at all! Every failure is a step closer to obtaining your goals! It's good you didn't give up and your still reading, and still fighting for the fast lane!

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hey, don't be discouarged at all! Every failure is a step closer to obtaining your goals! It's good you didn't give up and your still reading, and still fighting for the fast lane!

Never look at it as failure, only feedback to help you identify what doesn't work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...