The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A few thousand to invest. Ideas?

Ivan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 22, 2011
Runum, can you PM me as well? I'd really appreciate it. I'm pretty much in the same boat as these guys. Thanks :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

How do I get my speed up?

By posting with good topics, advice, opinions, etc.

The level of speed you receive is completely at the discretion of the other forum members.

When someone likes what you write, they can 'rep' the post, by clicking the little star-like icon located right below each post.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I'm working nearly fulltime on my fastlane business now. But I would like to set up something passive in the meantime. Let's say you have a few grand to spend. How would you invest it?

Dump it in your business my man, no returns like your own.

Whole Paradigm

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Nov 15, 2011
lol I can only imagine what all the PMs are saying. I'm going to assume it's a reiteration of common sense approaches. AKA not what people want to hear but should be listening to.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Well I'd like that PM too if possible, this seems to be coming at the right moment.

Btw. I love the direction this thread has gone to. Runum very discretely simply informed one of the forum members that he may have something this member needs. He made no offerings to anyone else.

And yet, here we are, lined up one member after another, ready to invest what little we have saved (and at least a few grand per person). No sales pitch was needed, just a very discrete hint of possibility that our NEED can be met.

So even if I don't get the PM, or don't get into the deal for any reason, I still love this thread for showing the power of striking the right cord. Just today I reread some parts of TMF , and this looks just like that - have what they want and money will chase you:)

verial

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
May 8, 2012
Taipei
OP here. I've narrowed my decisions down to:

1) Outsourcing a mobile app. I will do the marketing myself.

2) Buying wholesale cosmetics products, branding them myself, and selling them via ecommerce sites and ebay.

Any opinions on the advantages/disadvantages?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.