The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A college student from China, 22.

Cauchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 18, 2022
Hello everyone, my English is not very good, so I made this introduction with the help of a translation website. Yesterday I read the Chinese version of Fast Track and came to this forum.
I'm a student of financial management, and although I've learned a bit about it, I don't want to be an accountant because that seems hard to achieve financial freedom. Since I entered college, I have been looking for some internship opportunities, to meet more people, and to explore my own path. I have done Internet marketing, channel sales for large companies, and entrepreneurship, but it doesn't feel like what I want.
After reading this book, I learned a lot of practical advice (not found in other chicken soup books). I'm graduating soon, I want to start over, but I don't know how to take the first step. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Hi Cauchy, welcome to the forum! Keep reading and learning about business!

Cauchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 18, 2022
Hi Cauchy, welcome to the forum! Keep reading and learning about business!
Thank you for your reply! Yes, I'm learning through forums and thinking about how people solve their own problems.

Cauchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 18, 2022
Thats a good start. What skills do you have?
1. Operational capability. In the beginning, I worked as a media in the university. I increased the popularity of my account and asked people to send me articles, which I posted on my social platform. They learned a few things about school and life through me, including lost and found and finding friends. There is also some advertising revenue. Did it for about a year.
2. Writing ability. Later, I went to another platform to write, I wrote some articles recommending items, and others clicked the links to buy them, and I got a commission. Not making a lot of money, I bought a camera and a new phone. Later, the platform was adjusted and became more strict, so I didn't do it.
3. Organizational skills. In some other experiences, I will lead the team to complete tasks, and I will organize some of the knowledge I know into a systematic teaching to them (such as operating a WeChat public account).
4. The ability to find resources. I often help friends find resources they can't find. I also use these resources for self-study.
5. Communication skills. I met many friends in various fields on the Internet, and found many job opportunities because of this.

Apart from that, I am very interested in new technologies and new trends. I also know some basic financial knowledge. I read three to four books a week in various fields to study. That's all (although I don't feel like I have the expertise to make money in particular).

Thank you for your reply. It is afternoon in China now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...