My new hustle is so Fast Lane.
How Fast Lane is it?
Well, I hired a fellow forum member to do all of the copywriting, marketing materials, and graphics. Flyers, brochures, video and website. All of the rage and money-making glory of Uber, captured and brought to life by a modern-day Michael Angelo. What separates this guy from other artists I know is that he focuses on the concept of the business, and everything revolves and ROI and getting paid.
My new hustle is such a hustle. It's all mathematics, if you really think about it. ROI's, paybacks... it's all numbers.
That's how I want my checks. All numbers. All numbers and commas, commas and numbers.
And my Fast Lane marketing/web/PPC/design guy gets all of that.
You @MJ DeMarco have some smart people who roll through this place. Not all of them have been here as long as I have, but I am sure all of them were struck with the same volts of electricity that your book struck me with when they read it. It's nice to work with like-minded people (not to say that most people on this site are like-minded, let alone like me).
On that note, back to the money.
Commas and dollar signs. Dollar signs, and commas, with plenty of zeroes attached. God, I love zeroes. They're so sexy. Such perfect curves. Zeroes must be the reason why money is the sexiest thing. Doesn't the number... $1,000,000.00... just look so perfect? Or even the number $1,000. It's just so... pristine. Sublime, untouched. Like a perfectly virgin - uncorrupted - stack of money, fresh from Tony Montana's vaults, or in one of Gordon Gekko's overseas storehouses.
Ha. Wouldn't that be cool? Wouldn't it be cool if you were the spiritual relative of a Tony Montana, or a Gordon Gekko, or any of the "bad guys," whose movies you watch and root for the bad guy, and turn it off before the end, before the bad guy dies...
Imagine if you were the heir to Pablo Escobar's hidden stash of money. Or, better yet, you happen to live in a time and place that would give Jordan Belfort fits, because you have opportunities that are legit.
Cash. Blocks of it. Stacks of it. Bricks of it. Cash, everywhere. And all you had to do, is conduct yourself like a King. Act accordingly. March. Be smart about your business, and handle your business.
Speaking of movies about money, in typing this thread, I suddenly had a thought I should share. It's more of a realization, really. It's an interpretation of the movie The Dark Knight.
At the start of the show, everyone thought he was crazy... thought he was just bullshittin'... it was almost as if they were echoing his own words right back at him... "IT'S GOTTA BE BULLSHIT... IT'S GOTTA BE...!!!"
And then he has money to burn...
R.I.P, Heath Ledger: "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
How Fast Lane is it?
Well, I hired a fellow forum member to do all of the copywriting, marketing materials, and graphics. Flyers, brochures, video and website. All of the rage and money-making glory of Uber, captured and brought to life by a modern-day Michael Angelo. What separates this guy from other artists I know is that he focuses on the concept of the business, and everything revolves and ROI and getting paid.
My new hustle is such a hustle. It's all mathematics, if you really think about it. ROI's, paybacks... it's all numbers.
That's how I want my checks. All numbers. All numbers and commas, commas and numbers.
And my Fast Lane marketing/web/PPC/design guy gets all of that.
You @MJ DeMarco have some smart people who roll through this place. Not all of them have been here as long as I have, but I am sure all of them were struck with the same volts of electricity that your book struck me with when they read it. It's nice to work with like-minded people (not to say that most people on this site are like-minded, let alone like me).
On that note, back to the money.
Commas and dollar signs. Dollar signs, and commas, with plenty of zeroes attached. God, I love zeroes. They're so sexy. Such perfect curves. Zeroes must be the reason why money is the sexiest thing. Doesn't the number... $1,000,000.00... just look so perfect? Or even the number $1,000. It's just so... pristine. Sublime, untouched. Like a perfectly virgin - uncorrupted - stack of money, fresh from Tony Montana's vaults, or in one of Gordon Gekko's overseas storehouses.
Ha. Wouldn't that be cool? Wouldn't it be cool if you were the spiritual relative of a Tony Montana, or a Gordon Gekko, or any of the "bad guys," whose movies you watch and root for the bad guy, and turn it off before the end, before the bad guy dies...
Imagine if you were the heir to Pablo Escobar's hidden stash of money. Or, better yet, you happen to live in a time and place that would give Jordan Belfort fits, because you have opportunities that are legit.
Cash. Blocks of it. Stacks of it. Bricks of it. Cash, everywhere. And all you had to do, is conduct yourself like a King. Act accordingly. March. Be smart about your business, and handle your business.
Speaking of movies about money, in typing this thread, I suddenly had a thought I should share. It's more of a realization, really. It's an interpretation of the movie The Dark Knight.
At the start of the show, everyone thought he was crazy... thought he was just bullshittin'... it was almost as if they were echoing his own words right back at him... "IT'S GOTTA BE BULLSHIT... IT'S GOTTA BE...!!!"
And then he has money to burn...
R.I.P, Heath Ledger: "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
