The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A 16 Year Old, With Experience!?

NerdSmasher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2007
Yes, it's true!

Hello, my name is David, though, as my popular internet name is NerdSmasher, most people tend to just call me Nerd.

I, am only 16 years old, and have been researching, reading, learning, and doing all I can to find out ways to make money (I don't expect to live a frugal life). I've read many of the books by Robert Kiyosaki, and a lot of other books related to different topics such as the stock market, or real estate.

I've actually invested in the stock market since my 15th birthday, the account with $500 in it was my gift that year, and I would say that, now, I know what I'm doing relatively well in the market, even though I lost almost all of that initial $500, heh.

I also own a few websites that I attempt to promote products on and make money with. Even with all of this going, however, I am still a long way from being anywhere near rich, or even wealthy in any sense, really.

I certainly hope that this forum will help me along the way, and I hope that I can be of some assistance, and perhaps motivation (hey, that 16 year old did it, why can't I!?), as well.

Have a nice day!
-Nerd

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane. :)

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Welcome, Señor NerdSmasher! :)

-Russ H.

dhuang

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 16, 2007
Ahh! They're getting younger and younger! Welcome friend!

What kind of websites do you run if you don't mind me asking. :)

NerdSmasher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2007
Nothing too special, I have websites that just advertise different affiliate programs on clickbank or commission junction, stuff like that. And, I use PPC advertising to drive traffic to them. It was working quite well, until Google banned me :( But, hey, honestly this isn't what I want to do for the rest of my life, so I'm not too worried, and there's always MSN and Yahoo (though Google was the best).
Right now, I'm really just trying to get a base amount of money (not really sure how much, though) that I can hopefully take into the ventures I do want to be doing for the rest of my life: real estate (when I'm 18) and the stock market. Also, likely a business or multiple businesses in different niches, but I haven't found something I'm particularly passionate for as far as that goes, yet.

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
Golly how do you find these age old posts. Seems like Nerd Smasher has left the forum.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007