The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

9 Life-Changing Business And Life Lessons

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Alex Edson

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 1, 2018
Phoenix, AZ.
Within three years of launching my previous company (a YouTube talent management agency), it represented many of YouTube’s largest talent (including YouTube’s #1 star, Jake Paul), accounting for over 10 billion annual views and 40 million subscribers (organization-wide).

So … how did this happen?

Did I raise massive amounts of venture capital, have lots of business connections, do lots of advertising, and get a fancy SoHo office?

Nope, nope, nope, and nope.

I started my previous company with less than $20 of personal net-worth, had zero connections whatsoever, operated from my apartment throughout the entire process, and never spent a single dollar on advertising.

[Continued on my blog]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JSM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 19, 2016
Wow great introduction. I’m not going to your blog.

Edit: Just found your intro/ama. Either way being a noob to the forum and then self promoting is frowned upon.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Either way being a noob to the forum and then self promoting is frowned upon.

Just messaged OP about this. @Alex Edson check your messages.

We hope you'd stick around, but I'd at least edit this post to include the rest of your blog post, please. Strict self-promo doesn't go over well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.