Here it is! I have been on the verge of many deals, never could get the financing...this time I looked a bit hard and found some seller financing! Below are some deets:
1510 Cahal Ave, Nashville, TN 37206
6 townhomes
Recent construction (mid 08)
Appraised in late 08 at $1.1 mil
Fully rented until end of year (except for one that comes open in 4 months)
Rent for $1200 each, Gross rent for year-$86400
Taxes-$10,000
Insurance-$1700
Seller is willing to hold loan for 2 years, bring me in as a partner for the down payment and help me use his bank to refi before the end of the 2 years.
Seller Financing:
Price-$980,000
Downpayment-$72,000
Current financing- 20 yr Amortization, 6%, 5 yr balloon
My Terms-$5900 payment (cover mortgage), 2 yr balloon
There is a possibility of one of my investors wanting an all cash purchase...but let's not worry about that yet. Right now, I want to see what I can do with this bad boy. The Seller is pretty ready to "make it work" so I am thinking that it could get a bit sweeter.
I will answer any questions, as I am sure that I am missing lots of things! Just let me know.
Have at me!
Best,
Josh
1510 Cahal Ave, Nashville, TN 37206
6 townhomes
Recent construction (mid 08)
Appraised in late 08 at $1.1 mil
Fully rented until end of year (except for one that comes open in 4 months)
Rent for $1200 each, Gross rent for year-$86400
Taxes-$10,000
Insurance-$1700
Seller is willing to hold loan for 2 years, bring me in as a partner for the down payment and help me use his bank to refi before the end of the 2 years.
Seller Financing:
Price-$980,000
Downpayment-$72,000
Current financing- 20 yr Amortization, 6%, 5 yr balloon
My Terms-$5900 payment (cover mortgage), 2 yr balloon
There is a possibility of one of my investors wanting an all cash purchase...but let's not worry about that yet. Right now, I want to see what I can do with this bad boy. The Seller is pretty ready to "make it work" so I am thinking that it could get a bit sweeter.
I will answer any questions, as I am sure that I am missing lots of things! Just let me know.
Have at me!
Best,
Josh
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
