The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

6% of wealthy say what’s on their mind vs. 69% of poor

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Alxander

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 5, 2015
It depends what you are talking about.
Dumb people talk about people, average people talk about events, intelligent people talk about ideas?

Poorer people will say whatever comes to mind as a mental 'knee jerk' reaction. Especially if it's scathing or they feel it will belittle the person they are at odds with, which, at least in their mind, makes them feel like a winner. Where as wealthy people still have the initial mental reaction but they keep it to themselves, calculate the best way to handle the situation, and then they handle it.

That is very very true. A ''smart'' person will keep most stuff to himself, if he doesn't like something; instead of whining about it to other people like A LOT of humans do. He will find a way to fix it or let it go INSTEAD.

And why is my font size suddenly this big lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WorldImperator

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 29, 2014
Nothing new here. All of this is obvious. Not for poor people. But generally if one have any aspiration that goes beyond "I am living like I am living" and wanting anything from life, that's rather obvious.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Well in your opinion, what do you think the author meant by that?

What I think is not important, what the fact IS, is important. The fact is that this statement is so vague, it can be interpreted however your current mindset is.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

HOVLane

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 25, 2014
I see what you did there OP. You say that the wealthy don't say what's on their mind, and then in some sort of sick twist, you refuse to say what's on your mind regarding the subject, therefore qualifying yourself as wealthy.
Or apart of the 31%.
Than again, as said before, correlation != causation. If OP actually believes being like this would get him rich, LOL!
GETTING BACK TO WORK = make you rich.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.