The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

5 short videos that will slap you in the face and make you a man (or woman)

Anything related to matters of the mind

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Last edited:

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
1. I remember in school we had to take an "optional" self-esteem test. I wanted to crumple it in a ball and throw it out the window. Seemed so pointless...smh

Needless to say my kids will be raised knowing confidence > self-esteem, and they won't get a trophy unless they earn it.

2. Usually, Peterson is very articulate and I find he tends to talk over peoples heads, but this video was very digestible and down to earth.

It's much easier to blame others than to fix yourself, because you know, that requires actual effort. I see all of these college kids protesting the rich and capitalism and think "If you guys put as much time into improving yourself as you do complaining, we would all be better off"

Life is so easy now that people are creating problems to solve.

"The scariest day of your life is realizing that you can build exactly the life you want." -Patrick Bet-David

3. I agree with everything she said, though I thought the video didn't have as much "meat" as the others.

These college kids are in for a rude awakening when they step off the campus and are bitch-slapped by the real world.

Does the cancer corollary come to mind?

4. Employers don't care about feelings. They don't care that you showed up. Congrats, you did the absolute minimum by walking into the building! Here's your $100k salary!

I agree that this is a dangerous philosophy to teach kids, and mine sure as hell won't be taught this way.

"Promotions don't go to the employees who did their best, they go to the employees to did the best."

Good stuff.

5. Glad you saved this video for last. It's the icing on the cake.

What these "99%ers" can't seem to comprehend is that most of the world lives on less than $1 a day, while they protest down freshly paved streets, passed supermarkets and electronic stores, wearing supreme hoodies...smh

I went to the house of a girl I was seeing in high school. A rundown, linoleum floor, lawn furniture in the kitchen kind of house. They were living on SNAP and financial aid for their 5 kids.

Front and center in the 8'x10' living room?...

...a 55" flat screen TV...

...and on the right, a new MacBook Pro to stream Netflix of course.

Some people just can't be helped, because they don't want to be helped.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
1. I remember in school we had to take an "optional" self-esteem test. I wanted to crumple it in a ball and throw it out the window. Seemed so pointless...smh

Needless to say my kids will be raised knowing confidence > self-esteem, and they won't get a trophy unless they earn it.

2. Usually, Peterson is very articulate and I find he tends to talk over peoples heads, but this video was very digestible and down to earth.

It's much easier to blame others than to fix yourself, because you know, that requires actual effort. I see all of these college kids protesting the rich and capitalism and think "If you guys put as much time into improving yourself as you do complaining, we would all be better off"

Life is so easy now that people are creating problems to solve.

"The scariest day of your life is realizing that you can build exactly the life you want." -Patrick Bet-David

3. I agree with everything she said, though I thought the video didn't have as much "meat" as the others.

These college kids are in for a rude awakening when they step off the campus and are bitch-slapped by the real world.

Does the cancer corollary come to mind?

4. Employers don't care about feelings. They don't care that you showed up. Congrats, you did the absolute minimum by walking into the building! Here's your $100k salary!

I agree that this is a dangerous philosophy to teach kids, and mine sure as hell won't be taught this way.

"Promotions don't go to the employees who did their best, they go to the employees to did the best."

Good stuff.

5. Glad you saved this video for last. It's the icing on the cake.

What these "99%ers" can't seem to comprehend is that most of the world lives on less than $1 a day, while they protest down freshly paved streets, passed supermarkets and electronic stores, wearing supreme hoodies...smh

I went to the house of a girl I was seeing in high school. A rundown, linoleum floor, lawn furniture in the kitchen kind of house. They were living on SNAP and financial aid for their 5 kids.

Front and center in the 8'x10' living room?...

...a 55" flat screen TV...

...and on the right, a new MacBook Pro to stream Netflix of course.

Some people just can't be helped, because they don't want to be helped.

I found their channel and I really like the content. There’s a bunch of cool stuff on there:

PragerU

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I found their channel and I really like the content. There’s a bunch of cool stuff on there:

PragerU
I love these short, educational, animated videos. Easily digestible and they always question what you thought you knew. Good find!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Dammit Chris you have me binge-watching these videos!

I already agree with everything they share just by reading the title but I can't get over how succinct and easy they are to watch lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.