The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

5 Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires

w4rl0rdx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Sep 2, 2009
Michigan
When you think “millionaire,” what image comes to mind? For many of us, it’s a flashy Wall Street banker type who flies a private jet, collects cars and lives the kind of decadent lifestyle that would make Donald Trump proud.

But many modern millionaires live in middle-class neighborhoods, work full-time and shop in discount stores like the rest of us. What motivates them isn’t material possessions but the choices that money can bring: “For the rich, it’s not about getting more stuff. It’s about having the freedom to make almost any decision you want,” says T. Harv Eker, author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. Wealth means you can send your child to any school or quit a job you don’t like.

According to the Spectrem Wealth Study, an annual survey of America’s wealthy, there are more people living the good life than ever before—the number of millionaires nearly doubled in the last decade. And the rich are getting richer. To make it onto the Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans, a mere billionaire no longer makes the cut. This year you needed a net worth of at least $1.3 billion.

dare-to-fail-01-ss.jpg
istockphoto.com

If more people are getting richer than ever, why shouldn’t you be one of them? Here, five people who have at least a million dollars in liquid assets share the secrets that helped them get there.

1. Set your sights on where you’re going
Twenty years ago, Jeff Harris hardly seemed on the road to wealth. He was a college dropout who struggled to support his wife, DeAnn, and three kids, working as a grocery store clerk and at a junkyard where he melted scrap metal alongside convicts. “At times we were so broke that we washed our clothes in the bathtub because we couldn’t afford the Laundromat.” Now he’s a 49-year-old investment advisor and multimillionaire in York, South Carolina.

There was one big reason Jeff pulled ahead of the pack: He always knew he’d be rich. The reality is that 80 percent of Americans worth at least $5 million grew up in middle-class or lesser households, just like Jeff.

Wanting to be wealthy is a crucial first step. Says Eker, “The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things.”

It all started for Jeff when he met a stockbroker at a Christmas party. “Talking to him, it felt like discovering fire,” he says. “I started reading books about investing during my breaks at the grocery store, and I began putting $25 a month in a mutual fund.” Next he taught a class at a local community college on investing. His students became his first clients, which led to his investment practice. “There were lots of struggles,” says Jeff, “but what got me through it was believing with all my heart that I would succeed.”

2. Educate yourself
When Steve Maxwell graduated from college, he had an engineering degree and a high-tech job—but he couldn’t balance his checkbook. “I took one finance class in college but dropped it to go on a ski trip,” says the 45-year-old father of three, who lives in Windsor, Colorado. “I actually had to go to my bank and ask them to teach me how to read my statement.”

One of the biggest obstacles to making money is not understanding it: Thousands of us avoid investing because we just don’t get it. But to make money, you must be financially literate. “It bothered me that I didn’t understand this stuff,” says Steve, “so I read books and magazines about money management and investing, and I asked every financial whiz I knew to explain things to me.”

He and his wife started applying the lessons: They made a point to live below their means. They never bought on impulse, always negotiated better deals (on their cars, cable bills, furniture) and stayed in their home long after they could afford a more expensive one. They also put 20 percent of their annual salary into investments.

Within ten years, they were millionaires, and people were coming to Steve for advice. “Someone would say, ‘I need to refinance my house—what should I do?’ A lot of times, I wouldn’t know the answer, but I’d go find it and learn something in the process,” he says.

In 2003, Steve quit his job to become part owner of a company that holds personal finance seminars for employees of corporations like Wal-Mart. He also started going to real estate investment seminars, and it’s paid off: He now owns $30 million worth of investment properties, including apartment complexes, a shopping mall and a quarry.

“I was an engineer who never thought this life was possible, but all it truly takes is a little self-education,” says Steve. “You can do anything once you understand the basics.”

3. Passion pays off
In 1995, Jill Blashack Strahan and her husband were barely making ends meet. Like so many of us, Jill was eager to discover her purpose, so she splurged on a session with a life coach. “When I told her my goal was to make $30,000 a year, she said I was setting the bar too low. I needed to focus on my passion, not on the paycheck.”

Jill, who lives with her son in Alexandria, Minnesota, owned a gift basket company and earned just $15,000 a year. She noticed when she let potential buyers taste the food items, the baskets sold like crazy. Jill thought, Why not sell the food directly to customers in a fun setting?

With $6,000 in savings, a bank loan and a friend’s investment, Jill started packaging gourmet foods in a backyard shed and selling them at taste-testing parties. It wasn’t easy. “I remember sitting outside one day, thinking we were three months behind on our house payment, I had two employees I couldn’t pay, and I ought to get a real job. But then I thought, No, this is your dream. Recommit and get to work.”

She stuck with it, even after her husband died three years later. “I live by the law of abundance, meaning that even when there are challenges in life, I look for the win-win,” she says.

The positive attitude worked: Jill’s backyard company, Tastefully Simple, is now a direct-sales business, with $120 million in sales last year. And Jill was named one of the top 25 female business owners in North America by Fast Company magazine.

According to research by Thomas J. Stanley, author of The Millionaire Mind, over 80 percent of millionaires say they never would have been successful if their vocation wasn’t something they cared about.

4. Grow your money
Most of us know the never-ending cycle of living paycheck to paycheck. “The fastest way to get out of that pattern is to make extra money for the specific purpose of reinvesting in yourself,” says Loral Langemeier, author of The Millionaire Maker. In other words, earmark some money for the sole purpose of investing it in a place where it will grow dramatically—like a business or real estate.

There are endless ways to make extra money for investing—you just have to be willing to do the work. “Everyone has a marketable skill,” says Langemeier. “When I started out, I had a tutoring business, seeing clients in the morning before work and on my lunch break.”

A little moonlighting cash really can grow into a million. Twenty-five years ago, Rick Sikorski dreamed of owning a personal training business. “I rented a tiny studio where I charged $15 an hour,” he says. When money started trickling in, he squirreled it away instead of spending it, putting it all back into the business. Rick’s 400-square-foot studio is now Fitness Together, a franchise based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, with more than 360 locations worldwide. And he’s worth over $40 million.

When extra money rolls in, it’s easy to think, Now I can buy that new TV. But if you want to get rich, you need to pay yourself first, by putting money where it will work hard for you—whether that’s in your retirement fund, a side business or investments like real estate.

5. No guts, no glory
Last summer, Dave Lindahl footed the bill for 18 relatives at a fancy mansion in the Adirondacks. One night, his dad looked out at the scenery and joked, “I can’t believe we used to call you the black sheep!”

At 29, Dave was broke, living in a small apartment near Boston and wondering what to do after ten years in a local rock band. “I looked around and thought, If I don’t do something, I’ll be stuck here forever.”

He started a landscape company, buying his equipment on credit. When business literally froze over that winter, a banker friend asked if he’d like to renovate a foreclosed home. “I’m a terrible carpenter, but I needed the money, so I went to some free seminars at Home Depot and figured it out as I went,” he says.

After a few more renovations, it occurred to him: Why not buy the homes and sell them for profit? He took a risk and bought his first property. Using the proceeds, he bought another, and another. Twelve years later, he owns apartment buildings, worth $143 million, in eight states.

The Biggest Secret? Stop spending.
Every millionaire we spoke to has one thing in common: Not a single one spends needlessly. Real estate investor Dave Lindahl drives a Ford Explorer and says his middle-class neighbors would be shocked to learn how much he’s worth. Fitness mogul Rick Sikorski can’t fathom why anyone would buy bottled water. Steve Maxwell, the finance teacher, looked at a $1.5 million home but decided to buy one for half the price because “a house with double the cost wouldn’t give me double the enjoyment.”

Link to the article:
5 Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires on Shine

Do you guys agree with this article or have anything to ad to it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
awesome. Moral of the story is save your money in the beginning and reinvest it.

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
Very inspiring!!! Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to ya!

pearllike

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 25, 2010
Hi,
Tips for self made millionaires in this post is very cool and excellent. Thanks for sharing.
This is really helpful for building our self.

LagunaLauren

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
May 20, 2009
Laguna Beach, CA
The Biggest Secret? Stop spending.
Every millionaire we spoke to has one thing in common: Not a single one spends needlessly. Real estate investor Dave Lindahl drives a Ford Explorer and says his middle-class neighbors would be shocked to learn how much he’s worth. Fitness mogul Rick Sikorski can’t fathom why anyone would buy bottled water. Steve Maxwell, the finance teacher, looked at a $1.5 million home but decided to buy one for half the price because “a house with double the cost wouldn’t give me double the enjoyment.”

Do you guys agree with this article or have anything to ad to it?

good article w good common sense reminders about education, responsibility, investing, taking action and risks, etc.

But I gotta strongly disagree with the "Stop spending" section. I understand that even when you become a multi-millionaire, not everyone wants to live the luxury lifestyle, and that's fine, but to flat out say "Stop spending" and say that "not one spends needlessly" is not necessarily the norm for multi-millionaires and definitely not a requirement or a directive that needs to be given. I gotta say that my mega-millionaire friends who have mega-yachts and private jets and Enzo Ferraris and $29 Million homes enjoy their lifestyles immensely; much, much more than if they drove old Ford Explorers and lived in a $750k house.

Other than to be charitable, what is the point of making gobs of money if not to make your life more fun and enjoyable?

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
good article w good common sense reminders about education, responsibility, investing, taking action and risks, etc.

But I gotta strongly disagree with the "Stop spending" section. I understand that even when you become a multi-millionaire, not everyone wants to live the luxury lifestyle, and that's fine, but to flat out say "Stop spending" and say that "not one spends needlessly" is not necessarily the norm for multi-millionaires and definitely not a requirement or a directive that needs to be given. I gotta say that my mega-millionaire friends who have mega-yachts and private jets and Enzo Ferraris and $29 Million homes enjoy their lifestyles immensely; much, much more than if they drove old Ford Explorers and lived in a $750k house.
Other than to be charitable, what is the point of making gobs of money if not to make your life more fun and enjoyable?

:iagree: ...................Story coming !

I had 3 friends, we were all in our 30's

1. policeman...........wanted to join the FBI...shot in the head while on call.
2. pilot for Eastern...wanted to start flight school.....plane went down.
3. owner of gym......wanted to branch out.....he and wife ..motorcycle down.

They all passed within 2 months of each other.

MORAL........LIVE LIFE NOW! :coffee:

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
"Other than to be charitable, what is the point of making gobs of money if not to make your life more fun and enjoyable?"

Security. It's all about security. No one wants to live month to month.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 26, 2010
Thanks for the inspiration. Hope to have a grand home and yard when I reach the MM club.

Cheers,
Vick

Forza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Mar 14, 2008

Some people who are kind of rich but aren't mega millonaires can still feel they can become poor again. Several years ago, Victoria Beckham once said something to the effect of, her 30 million pounds wasn't much and she needed to be careful with her spending.

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
I personally learn to live life without "needing" money. Of course you need some but not millions. I think in a lot of cases those who become rich hit rock bottom and 'need' to make money. They burn their boats and there is no other option.

But I also believe there are other people out there who earn millions and don't need it. I think it can be a catch 22 but as long as you put all the principles into place and execute it doesn't matter where you started, you still ended up in the same place.

For me, learn to enjoy life now and not feel like you have to spend money to do that. It's like the alcoholic who just can't have a good time without alcohol. But who doesn't enjoy beer when it's time for one?? :cool:

mlsalters77

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Jun 2, 2010
Lawrencville Ga, currently in Afghanistan
Great post. I think everyone here is right. "Different strokes..." me and my Fiancee are of two completely different mind sets on this issue. She who has had a pretty privileged life, would spend it until she realized it was almost gone... then get obnoxiously frugal. I know what is is to do with out so I rather earn it, enjoy the freedom that money brings but practice a curtain amount of restraint when it comes to unnecessary purchases. I think that if your doing well you should take care of yourself but I don't feel the need to toss money in the sky and watch it fall just to impress others.
.... saying this I must admit that we have a huge closet that I have packed with clothing from shopping trips around the world that I have yet to remove tags and wear...I like to shop... its my kryptonite... talk about contradiction. lol

friggen great post!

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
I once slapped my friend with $3,000 in a mix of red, orange and greens across the face. Great fun and free. Yet, there needed to be money to enable the freedom.

I know it was childish, but neither he nor I have held that much at one time before that point.

Some people who are kind of rich but aren't mega millonaires can still feel they can become poor again. Several years ago, Victoria Beckham once said something to the effect of, her 30 million pounds wasn't much and she needed to be careful with her spending.

That's perfectly true though. You can easily toss around 100k here, 200k there.... 20 million on a boat. 20k for a "small, quiet" party. If you've ever held, say, 300 dollars you should understand this perfectly.

2 pizzas in a month, you're down 40. You don't miss it. A case of beer, another 30. You still don't miss it, you started with ten times that. Seven bags of chips and a twinkie (throughout the month, easily achievable purchases) 15. Each purchase is so small you probably forget you spent that much. You go to the movies twice, 10 dollars. Buy a small popcorn and drink each time, 500 dollars. ... Ok, I'll be realistic. It's another 20.
It's the last week of the month and you decide you need new shoes. There are 150 dollar shoes you want. They're probably outside your normal price range, but what the hell, you can afford it. You count your money and discover you only have 35 dollars left after the shoes.

The same thing can happen on any scale. The more you have, the more digits look insignificant. 20 insignificant dollars becomes 200. 200 becomes 2,000. Really, what would a 20,000 object seem like to you if you had 30,000,000? Probably so little you would look at making three or four of those purchases in short order without second though. You do have to be careful no matter how rich you are.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
In my experiance most people I know who are self made and didn't come from money, appreciate its value. Thats makes a difference in spending habits.

Forbes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 3, 2010
My favorite is #5 No guts no glory. Most people live in poverty because they're too afraid to take risk.

The last tip is questionable. I remember a quote from the movie wall street - being successful is looking successful. Perception plays a big part of it. Private jets, bentleys, mansions etc is what we should strive for. Just imo :)

w4rl0rdx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Sep 2, 2009
Michigan
Hey Ive decided to just post a bunch of millionaire stuff I'm collecting in this thread if its ok. Ill try to at least keep everything within the title of "Secrets Of Self Made Millionaires" ...I'm randomly recording everthing ive recently looked up about millionaires in a notepad so i'd just like to post more stuff here.

We'll start off with a cool video I found on some other forums, Technically its doesn't have anything about millionaire secrets in the title BUT its a speech Steve Jobs gave in 2005 take a look, it may change your life!

YouTube - Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address

And after you watch that, here are some notes I took from an article by Vickie L. Milazzo off of entrepreneur.com

6 Secrets Millionaires Know That You Don't
[FONT=&quot]1. Everything Is Marketing.[/FONT] The success of a company is based more on the marketing of the product than on the product itself.
[FONT=&quot]Never stop marketing, no matter how successful you become.[/FONT] When you get busy, you may be tempted to cut down on marketing, but that’s the time to rev it up. It’s always time to send out more promotional packages. It’s always time to call on new prospects. It’s always time to update and optimize your website. Don’t wait until you’re going hungry to replant the garden.
[FONT=&quot]2. Million-Dollar Ideas Can Come from Anyone.[/FONT] Ninety-five percent of CEOs never ask the $8-an-hour employees for their opinions. Yet, those employees are the ones touching the product and speaking to the customers. Brilliant ideas are generated by the most unlikely employees, and you’ll never know what they’re thinking if you don’t ask.
[FONT=&quot]3. Networking Is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Not[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Working.[/FONT] Many new entrepreneurs spend more time at networking events than on their businesses. Millionaire entrepreneurs are selective about relationship building. You won’t find them at networking events. They’re busy building their companies, not their [FONT=&quot]business card[/FONT] collections.
[FONT=&quot]4. Don’t Underprice Yourself.[/FONT] Smart buyers understand that anything cheap can be expensive in the long run. They’ll buy in to your enterprise as long as you provide value for their dollar. For 24 years, people have said my products are too expensive--until they purchase and use them.
[FONT=&quot]5. Expect Icebergs.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Millionaire entrepreneurs know that no matter how successful they are, no enterprise is unsinkable. The Titanic sank its first time out, but if you’re prepared, even enormous icebergs won’t sink you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In 1990, I hit an iceberg when my company’s largest clients dissolved their firm. Thankfully, I had the necessary lifeboats in place. I quickly reorganized and was able to put more resources into building the education portion of my [/FONT][FONT=&quot]business[/FONT][FONT=&quot], training RNs to become Certified Legal Nurse Consultants. My business stayed afloat, and I charted a new course that changed my future.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. Compete Only With Yourself.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] While mushing a dog sled across an Alaskan glacier, I learned firsthand that if you’re not the lead dog, the view from the rear never changes. And the rear is exactly where you’ll be if you compete only with others. Innovate--don’t imitate. To excel in enterprise, you must be aware of your competition, but you can’t allow that awareness to steer you off course. Compete with your own best performance--be the lead dog your competitors imitate, and you’ll leave them with that rear view.[/FONT]

And she goes on to list...

[FONT=&quot]5 Promises to Keep[/FONT]
Vickie L. Milazzo, founder and president of the Vickie Milazzo institute, uses the following promises to guide her every decision. The magic of the promises is that they are simple and can work for any entrepreneur.
[FONT=&quot]1. I will live and work a passionate life.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Listen to your heart; then build your enterprise based on that passionate desire. When you wake up every day to a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]business[/FONT][FONT=&quot] you love, you’ll do what it takes to succeed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. I will go for it or reject it outright.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Don’t spend your life in a holding pattern. Do it or forget it. Make a plan, and be realistic. Do you have time? Can you afford it? If not, reject it and come up with an attainable goal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. I will take one action step each day toward my ultimate vision.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Unfulfilled dreams make people miserable. Acting on those dreams makes people happy. By taking action every day, you develop the habit and discipline to make your dream a reality. Success is in the motion.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. I commit to being a success student for life.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Anyone can launch a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]new business[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Growing a successful business, however, requires learning every day from every available resource, including books, classes and especially successful mentors.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. I believe I can do anything.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Believing is 90 percent of the win. Imagine your success with sensory detail. If you believe you’ll achieve your goal--no matter what the challenges, no matter what anyone else tells you--you will succeed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Top 18 Dos and Don’ts for Business Startups[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do[/FONT][FONT=&quot] engage big things that can grow [/FONT][FONT=&quot]your business[/FONT][FONT=&quot] dramatically.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do[/FONT][FONT=&quot] practice uncompromising integrity at all times.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do[/FONT][FONT=&quot] live beneath your means, and have six months of business and living expenses in savings.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do[/FONT][FONT=&quot] develop a strategic business plan, solidly emphasizing marketing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do[/FONT][FONT=&quot] choose a company name that will still represent you in five, 10 and 20 years.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ditch perfectionism; get yourself and your product out there now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do[/FONT][FONT=&quot] hire professionals to help in any area where you’re not an expert, especially for your marketing materials.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do[/FONT][FONT=&quot] have a backup plan, not just for your computer, but for every essential system.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do[/FONT][FONT=&quot] start building your customer database before you start building your business.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t[/FONT][FONT=&quot] get distracted by naysayers; trust your vision.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t[/FONT][FONT=&quot] quit your day job until you’re making real money.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t[/FONT][FONT=&quot] risk losing your home by getting a home equity loan; explore other financing options instead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]invest[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in unnecessary bells and whistles such as expensive office furniture.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t[/FONT][FONT=&quot] try to do it all yourself; delegate to family members until you can afford to hire your first employee.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t[/FONT][FONT=&quot] cut corners on image; invest wisely in quality promotional materials and your wardrobe.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t[/FONT][FONT=&quot] get addicted to time-stealers like e-mail and voice mail.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t[/FONT][FONT=&quot] wait for the phone to ring; go after your prospects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t[/FONT][FONT=&quot] let stress wear you down; make time to take care of yourself.[/FONT]

I Don't remember who wrote this but I found it in an article around this same place...

[FONT=&quot]I'd describe young and successful people like this:[/FONT]

• [*][FONT=&quot]They display high levels of optimism and confidence.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They possess vision and passion in their dreams and convictions.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They ensure that they surround themselves with other like-minded people.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They're highly resourceful, creative and inventive.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They seize opportunities and create their own whenever possible.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They know what motivates them.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They have a strong sense of personal identity.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They have spent a substantial amount of time on introspection and self-discovery.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They refuse to let other people dictate how they should live.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They take responsibility for their happiness.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]They spin challenges into their greatest motivators-and sometimes biggest advantages.[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]Most importantly, they take control and ownership of their lives and careers early on and never let go.[/FONT]

Thats all from my notes for right now I guess, untill next time...

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.