The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

42 years old with some ecommerce background

Blek

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 15, 2018
Poland
Hello World,
glad to be here. Have some background in ecommerce - it was really nice experience (importing goods from China and selling it through internet) - but last 3 years it was sliding down - due to my faults of course - but there also was father illness and dead last year, some kind of alcoholism, depression - I just don't carred at all. Last days there was additional shot from IRS - partly because of my accountant (must change it).
Changes are comming - I am actually refreshing my webdeveloping skills (I made some websites and shops before did mine) - so maybe it's not all lost.
Hope I will catch here some fresh air and motivation to keep undigging :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saf H

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 28, 2018
Preston, United Kingdom
Hey pal,

Keep at it pal. The fact that you're here speaks volumes about you. Pressure makes diamonds. Would love to follow your journey

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...