mrvalentinetempl
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 300%
Yes I began my entrepreneurial journey while getting a Masters Degree in Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Illinois in 1973. It was while doing this I stumbled upon Think & Grow Rich.
Before attending first Florida State University and then U of I, I had been a CBS News investigate reporter.
After receiving my degree I put out my PR shingle and my first BIG client was the Original Marlboro Man! Yes the cowboy on the horse dude who by the way did NOT die from smoking as he hardly smoked! He died at 91 years young!
My other clients through out the 40 plus years have been equally famous.
In 1999 I wrote my first book becoming a best seller in a niche I have written in ever since - Situational Awareness, Preparedness and Survival. My eighth book just was published on Amazon - XtremePreparedness on Land & Sea.
In the 80s I attended one of numerous workshops and the one Mastery in Manifestation by Marshall Thurber led to the business I am in now - manufacturing my XP Eco Dome Kits! I have written another book entitled Dome Living for the 21st Century.
My next book coming out in Fall 2019 is about my ancestors - the Knights Templar. I am descendant of Hugh The Templar of Ireland.
Other businesses have included a video production company, a three year award winning TV series on holistic health and fitness, and being a certified ISSA personal fitness trainer for the past 23 years since age 50!
Now I am relocating to St Croix US Virgin Islands to teach my XtremePreparedness Commandos boot camps.
Before attending first Florida State University and then U of I, I had been a CBS News investigate reporter.
After receiving my degree I put out my PR shingle and my first BIG client was the Original Marlboro Man! Yes the cowboy on the horse dude who by the way did NOT die from smoking as he hardly smoked! He died at 91 years young!
My other clients through out the 40 plus years have been equally famous.
In 1999 I wrote my first book becoming a best seller in a niche I have written in ever since - Situational Awareness, Preparedness and Survival. My eighth book just was published on Amazon - XtremePreparedness on Land & Sea.
In the 80s I attended one of numerous workshops and the one Mastery in Manifestation by Marshall Thurber led to the business I am in now - manufacturing my XP Eco Dome Kits! I have written another book entitled Dome Living for the 21st Century.
My next book coming out in Fall 2019 is about my ancestors - the Knights Templar. I am descendant of Hugh The Templar of Ireland.
Other businesses have included a video production company, a three year award winning TV series on holistic health and fitness, and being a certified ISSA personal fitness trainer for the past 23 years since age 50!
Now I am relocating to St Croix US Virgin Islands to teach my XtremePreparedness Commandos boot camps.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
