The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

40 Years An Entrepreneur

mrvalentinetempl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 20, 2019
Yes I began my entrepreneurial journey while getting a Masters Degree in Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Illinois in 1973. It was while doing this I stumbled upon Think & Grow Rich.

Before attending first Florida State University and then U of I, I had been a CBS News investigate reporter.

After receiving my degree I put out my PR shingle and my first BIG client was the Original Marlboro Man! Yes the cowboy on the horse dude who by the way did NOT die from smoking as he hardly smoked! He died at 91 years young!

My other clients through out the 40 plus years have been equally famous.

In 1999 I wrote my first book becoming a best seller in a niche I have written in ever since - Situational Awareness, Preparedness and Survival. My eighth book just was published on Amazon - XtremePreparedness on Land & Sea.

In the 80s I attended one of numerous workshops and the one Mastery in Manifestation by Marshall Thurber led to the business I am in now - manufacturing my XP Eco Dome Kits! I have written another book entitled Dome Living for the 21st Century.

My next book coming out in Fall 2019 is about my ancestors - the Knights Templar. I am descendant of Hugh The Templar of Ireland.

Other businesses have included a video production company, a three year award winning TV series on holistic health and fitness, and being a certified ISSA personal fitness trainer for the past 23 years since age 50!

Now I am relocating to St Croix US Virgin Islands to teach my XtremePreparedness Commandos boot camps.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...